Chapter 30

Felix's POV
"Yay! He's eating again!"

"Thank you."

"Awww!"

"You're welcome buddy."

When we were done at the mall, we went home. The kids went in the backyard to play.

"He's opening up more."

"I know. It's good."

"Maybe we can have some alone time tonight."

"We'll see."

"I think....I want another girl. You?"

"I don't care."

"Just to be safe, I'm not going on rides really. I'll hang back with Ryk. He might be scared."

"True."

On Saturday, we woke up early. Ryker didn't understand why. The girls ran around getting ready. Katrina bumped into me.

"Woah! Relax!"

"I'm sorry! I'm excited!"

"I understand. Try to at least act calm. We don't want to freak your brother out."

"I know."

She looked down.

"Oh no. Don't get upset."

Ryker was scared for a bit on the drive.

"Did you put him on the plan?"

"Yeah. I did it last night. We just have to get him, his drink bottle and pass."

We got to the amusement park then I parked in the parking lot. Ryker was scared to get out of the car. The metal detectors scared him. The entire process of getting into the amusement park scared him. After we got what we needed to, we started walking around.

We went to the rides for kids first. I went on rides with the girls while Mariposa and Ryker sat down.

"Daddy? Why can't they come on rides?"

"Someone needs to sit with Ryker. Mommy said, she'd do it."

After a few rides, we decided to just walk around. We let Ryker decide where to go. He wandered over to the safari. He enjoyed that. After a while, the kids started to get tired. I carried Katrina and Destiny while Mariposa carried Ryker. We brought them to the car then put them in their car seats. I brought Ryker to his room. I put him down on the bed and took off his shoes and put him in his Pajamas.