Chapter 12

Mariposa's POV
"What's wrong?"

"My sister, is being my sister and letting our mom stay with her. So...looks like, you have your answer."

"You're serious?! You're moving in?!"

"Yeah. I can't let Kat be around her. I-I cannot lose her again."

"Okay. Let's take them to the zoo today."

We heard two sets of footsteps running towards us.

"Daddy!"

"Mommy!"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the mall instead of the zoo?!"

"I mean...I guess."

"That's fine. Oh. Before I forget...we're gonna move in with Mari and Desi. Would that be okay?"

Katrina's face lit up.

"We are?!"

She started hugging Destiny.

"Yay!"

"Go get ready you two."

They ran off.

"What did we just agree to?"

He shrugged. He walked away and I started getting ready. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and opened it. I saw Felix. I started scanning his body. He was wearing a blue and black leather jacket, a blue t shirt, black ripped jeans, and blue high tops.

My face started to heat up. I ran into my bathroom. I started brushing my teeth.

It's fine.

It's fine.

I finished brushing my teeth and opened one of the drawers. I pulled out my hairbrush. I felt arms going around my waist. Hair was moved off my neck. I felt something go on my neck. I looked up. I saw Felix was kissing my neck.

"Okay. I deserve this."

"Yeah. You really do."

I started trying to brush my hair. Felix moved one of his hands down my body.

What's he doing?!

He slid his hand down my pants and underwear. He started feeling around. It didn't take him long to find what he was looking for.

And that's my clit.

Oh god.

"You're being so cruel right now."

He chuckled.

"Now you know what, you did to me last night."

"I didn't go this far!"

"Okay and?"

"How did you even find it that easily?!"

"I have no idea."

My body started shaking.

"I hate you."

"No you don't. Damn. You really want me huh? Eh. Too bad."

He backed away and walked out of my bathroom.

"You're such an asshole!"

"Now you know, how I felt!"

Asshole.

He's lucky I love his ass.

Wait...

Did I just think that?!

Oh shit!

I went back to brushing my hair.

"MOMMY COME ON!"

"HANG ON!"

I ran out of the bathroom and got my things together. I ran downstairs. The girls and Felix were standing by the front door.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Felix held up his car keys.

"I'm driving."

"Okay. That works."

He unlocked the front door and opened it. The girls ran out to his car.

"I'll get you back for that."

"I doubt it. You're gonna kill me for, what I'm about to do in the car."

My face started to heat up again. The four of us got in the car. Felix put his hand on my thigh.

"I am going to kill you."

He didn't say anything. He just smiled. He started squeezing my thigh.

He wants me to lose control.

Oh god.

Oh god.