Chapter 28

Felix's POV
"Do you want to go to the aquarium with mommy and your sisters or do you want to stay here with me?"

He pointed at me.

"You wanna stay with me?"

He nodded.

"Okay. That's fine. Go back to sleep. It's okay."

I started rubbing his forehead. He yawned.

"There we go. Back to sleep. It's okay. You need a lot of rest."

I laid there and watched him sleep. I ended up falling asleep too. I felt someone holding my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Ryker's arms were around mine. I kissed his forehead. He smiled. The girls came flying into his room.

"HI!"

Ryker sat up and waved. I sat up. The girls ran up to the bed and climbed onto it. They handed him a shirt and a few stuffed animals. He jumped back.

"We're sorry."

"We didn't mean to scare you. We just got you some presents."

He looked at me.

"It's okay. You can take it."

He looked back at his sisters. They were both smiling at him. He took the shirt out of Katrina's hands. He started looking at it. He smiled.

"Oh wow. This is a nice shirt girls. Do you like it Ryker?"

He nodded. He put it down and took a a stuffed animal. He started looking at it.

"Do you know what that is?"

He shook his head.

"You don't know what a turtle is?"

He looked down.

"Oh no! I-I'm sorry!"

"Did you girls take pictures on your phones?"

"Mhm!"

"Can you go get them? Maybe, if you show him everything, he'll see everything."

"Oh! Here! This is for you too!"

He took the other stuffed animal. He smiled and started hugging it.

"Guess, he likes whales."

The girls jumped off his bed and went running.

"MOMMY!"

"RYKEY LIKES EVERYTHING!"

Mariposa walked into his room.

"Hey buddy."

He jumped off his bed and ran over to Mariposa. He started hugging her. She picked him up. She started crying.

"Posie? You okay?"

"H-he's letting me hold him! T-this is huge!"

"I know."

He put his head on her shoulder.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too little man!"

The girls ran back into his room. They were holding their phones. Mariposa put him back on his bed and the three of them sat on the bed. Katrina handed him, her phone. He jumped back.

"Y-you don't know what this is?"

He shook his head.

"Well...this is a phone."

Katrina sat next to him and still showing him how to use her phone.

"And to look at more pictures you swipe this way."

She started showing him the pictures from the aquarium. He started going through them. He pointed to a shark.

"That's a shark."

He pointed to another one.

"If you want to zoom in, you do this with your fingers."

She showed him how to zoom in on pictures. He went onto the next picture. He saw a turtle and his face lit up.

"That's a turtle!"

He went into the next picture. It was a selfie Katrina and Destiny took. He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"That's a selfie!"

He started zooming in on it.

"Des come here! Let's take one with Rykey!"

Destiny shuffled her way to Ryker and sat down next to him. Katrina held up her phone.

"Smile!"

The three of them smiled and Katrina took the picture. Mariposa looked happy.

"Hey uh Felix?"

"Hm?"

"I still want another baby."

"Okay. Me too. Why are you asking? A-are you pregnant?!"

"No no. Not yet."

"Damn."