More Demons Invade

Suddenly more copies of the short girl appeared but something was different about these clones.

Bullet: Uh... Why is one bigger and why is the other smaller than the others.

The group of girls then see the dark skinned woman and the hero pushing a chalkboard in front of them.

Ramia: Alllllright time for some Lore.

Ramia: I can create weaker clones and their all mentally connected to me. These clones have access to themselves creating THREE more clones maximum. On the other hand, these "sub clones" won't be able to create any by themselves and have other limitations. In addition, I or the clones can choose to create special clones with different specialties rather than a pure copy!

Bullet: I... see.

Hades kicks the chalkboard out of the way.

Hades: Anyways, if you guys want to be at your fullest potential than your gonna have to listen to us. It won't be easy of course but with an opportunity like this, you cannot afford to waste any time.

Ramia: Yup! Time is valuable, here's a taste of of what this room rewards you if you train hard enough.

The woman closed her eyes as her hair started changing. Half of her hair became silver as she then opened both of her eyes to reveal to two eye colors. One was a silver color and the other was red.

Ramia: Right now this is the best I can do, but I do have another form which allows me to copy my opponents ability. Though since I haven't used it in such a long time, it's locked inside of me until I get the chance to reawaken that power.

Xenovia: Amazing... I can become that strong...

The devil girl clenched her hand.

Xenovia: I'm willing to take the risk to help my beloved Y/n in any way I can.

The two women smirked.

Ramia clone: She's determined!

Ramia: Determined indeed.

Hades: Alright, time that we get started.

Hades cracked her knuckles as aura surrounded her hand.

.
.
.
.

Intro...

Hades: So, who's brave enough to take me on?

The queen stated with a smirk waiting for any of the girls to start as the clones of the short hero all had their arms folded.

Big clone Ramia: Come, come, no need to hold back!

Small Clone Ramia: Yeah, come!

Baiken: Seems like we have no choice.

The samurai unsheathed her sword.