The Big, The Small And The Training Labyrinth

Kokonoe: There it has been sent... Also I heard a couple of voices behind you... Let me guess... More girls?

Y/n: Unfortunately... Hey at least this will be my last ones... It's not like I will get two more who's a MAGE and a girl that has almost the exact same ability as me...

Cough Cough.... Man I think I'm getting sick...

...

Rumi: You have MORE!!!

The sound of the bunny girl could be heard as your ears started to bleed. This caused for both girls behind you tilt their heads in confusion.

Y/n: Ow... My fucking ears! Could you at least warn me before screaming. You'll make me go deaf.

Rumi: Y/nnnnn! Quit flirting with girls and find that Noel girl!

Y/n: Okay okay jeez, women are so demanding.

A tick mark can be seen on the girl's head. An aura suddenly surrounded Rumi's body as you suddenly had a chill down your spine.

Rumi: What. Did. You. Saaaay!?

Y/n: Erm... nothing ma'am.

Her mood then switches to her usual happy self.

Rumi: Good. Stay safe!

Y/n: Uh.... Yeah I will.

He then hangs up the phone and sighs.

Y/n: Alright... Onward to destroy some shit!

With Rachel...

There the vampire sat in her little rose garden sipping on some tea.

Rachel: My, the dog is going there.... Not all that surprising. Hopefully he doesn't die this time like the other timeline...

She takes another sip of her tea as she watches you.

Rachel: This will certainly be interesting.

Somewhere...

Thud!

The sound of someone falling to the ground could be heard as a yelp of pain could be heard. It was the lieutenant Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Ugh.... What happened? Where am I?

She turns her head to see multiple cities clustered together. Realizing what this was, she widen her eyes.

Tsubaki: This is Kagutsuchi! What am I doing here?... I was just with the imperator just a moment ago. Whatever I still need to find Noel

Grabbing her gear, she walks toward the city.

.

.

.

New Intro...

Man this gotta be one of my favorite Blazblue Openings.

The azure forest eats away at the darkness

While the branch of fate that keeps searching for the light...

...presses on.

Whose lifeline is the red thread that

You are holding within the palms of your hands?