Destroying The Factory... Staying The Night.

Jumping from one building to another, Y/n heads straight to the Schnee dust factory to fulfill his mission. To destroy it and make himself known to the whole world. With Junkyard Rebel on his back he continues to jump on the roof tops. He sees that he is getting closer to his destination and stops moving. He then takes a deep breath.

Y/n's mind: Once I do this... This will change everything.

He looks up at the factory to see smoke coming out of the chimney.

Y/n: No... I'm going to change everything, for the better... Even of people won't agree or dislike what I do, they're just gonna have to deal with it.

The spiky haired boy jumped down from the building and starts running towards the entrance of the factory. The 17 year old saw guards blocking the entrance. The two guards saw the boy running towards them.

Guard #1: Hey! You can't be here!

Guard #2: Leave immediately!

Y/n grabs his Junkyard Rebel and slashes through them with ease. He then swung his sword.

Y/n: Gun flame!

His sword turned red as fire shot from the ground causing the Gate to break of which set off an alarm.

Alert! 

Alert!

An intruder has made it past the gates... Repeat an intruder has made it past the entrance gates!

Y/n smirked

Y/n: Heh, this is about to be crazy.

After a few minutes, groups of soldiers holding guns were seen running towards Y/n.

Guard: Put you're weapon down on the ground and put your hands up, now!

In Union...

Some of the students were getting themselves ready for bed while others were in the lounging area watching TV.

Issei: Man, there's nothing good on the TV.

Pyrrha: Maybe we should check the news if something has come up.

Momo: That sounds like a good idea.

Issei presses a button on the controller and the channel changes to the news channel.

News reporter: This just in... There's been a break in at the Schnee dust factory.

The news was loud so everyone heard it and came running to the lounge area to see what was going on.

Yang: There's been a break in?!

Izuku: Please, I hope no one gets injured.

Ruby: Where are the Heroes!?

Kirishima: Hey put the volume higher.

Issei grabbed the controller and put the volume higher.

News reporter: Do we have a visual on the person that's causing this destruction?

One of the other reporters nods.

News reporter: We have a visual from one of the security cameras.

They then see the camera change. The area was on fire as gunshots could be heard.

Mina: This is really scary.

Velvet: You said it.

Suddenly they all heard a scream.

Volcanic Viper!

Gaaaaah!

Everyone turns their heads to see one guard burning alive and another guard with one leg crawling on the floor.