A Moment Of Peace And Quiet

They then leave Kokonoe and head to the medical room. Once they enter, they see Miss Litchi sitting there with a pleasant smile on her face. She had her hair tied behind her head and had her nurse outfit on.

Litchi: My, all of you look banged up.

Ramia: Yeah, we got two people with missing arms, and another three that are knocked out that are in need of medical care.

Litchi: Place them here.

She laid out the medical beds and as told, Ramia, Hades and Lucy placed Rumi, Yang, Xenovia, Bullet and Seras on the separate beds. You sat down on the chair and sighed.

Y/n: Man, today's been a pain in the ass.

The one armed samurai sat next to her fiancé. She took out her bottle and poured it into a cup. She then hands the cup to you.

Baiken: Drink this, husband.

You look at the pink haired female holding the cup towards you. You sigh and took it and took a sip of the alcohol. A seconds of gulping the drink down, you pull the cup away from your mouth.

Y/n: Man, I really need that today.

You hand the cup back to her and she refills the cup of her drink and drinks it. Some of the liquid drops down her cheek and hits her breast.

Ramia: What are we going to do with them?

You turn your head to see Ramia pointing at Xenovia and Yang. You stood silent.

Y/n: ... I need to ask them few questions about what happened to them.

Ramia: I see.

Hades put her hands behind her head.

Hades: Well they won't be waking up for a bit, might as well relax and let this whole thing blow over.

Baiken: Yeah, you're right.

The rest agreed and continue to sit quietly.

.

.

.

.

It's been four days since the attack on Union took place, Kokonoe allowed you to stay a couple of days at the extra rooms she had. The attack was all over the news too. Multiple injured and dead while the whole school was destroyed. Lisa Lavender, the news reporter was reporting the situation on tv.

Lisa: Four days ago, the most prestigious school in the world was destroyed by the likes of the menace Y/n The Bloodedge and his comrades taking down multiple skilled Huntsman, and pro heroes. He's even managed to defeat all three headmasters too! He is a true villain.

Just then she received a paper from another report. She widen her eyes and looks back at the camera.

Lisa: T-This just in... He has also captured two union students,

The screen changes to two photos of Yang and Xenovia.

Lisa: H-He also has a bounty of...

Her eyes bulged out of her face as she looks at the paper.

Lisa: 90,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS?!

The purple haired news reporter said it so loud. Everyone that were watching the news all had their jaws dropped by the amount your bounty was. The heroes, villains and the entire world now knew that was a lot of money.

With You...

You and Hades were in the kitchen drinking coffee until you spat your coffee upon hearing the news and the statement of your bounty. But that soon turned a smirk.