Blood Of The Broken Girl

Rumi: Lucy, stop running!

The pink hair female continued to run faster as the bunny eared woman sweat drop. Lucy then took a right turn and went into a room. Rumi did the same as well only to see two people standing over a dead hero. One was a really buff male bird guy and another was some sort of person in red and black.

Rumi: A Nomu, in here?!

Lucy: This was the energy I was feeling before..

The red man turned around to see the two as he licked his hands that were covered in blood. He then stopped what he was doing and jumped towards Lucy, the pink haired female used her vectors to grab him in the air.

Carnage: Hey What Gives...?

Lucy: Die...

Suddenly the guy's body gets torn to pieces thanks to Lucy's vectors.

Rumi: Well shit...

Suddenly they hear laughter, the two girls turned to see the torn apart Carnage now laughing as his body parts started forming together.

Carnage: Hehehehe... Not Yet...

Rumi: Looks like this will take a bit. No matter, we'll handle these two.

Rumi looked at the Nomu and got into her fighting position.

Rumi's mind: Heard that this tanked multiple blows from All Might himself.... Shit, this will be tough. Where the hell even is he anyway?

Somewhere else...

On a far away Island, All Might is seen sitting in a beach chair sipping on some soda while resting under a nice umbrella. He was given a year long vacation thanks to Principal Nezu and he wasn't going to miss this chance to go on it. He didn't know about Y/n's situation at all because he hasn't been in Union when Y/n started getting bullied.

Back To Y/n...

Y/n jumped in the pit to land on the ground of an unknown area.

Y/n: What is this...?

.

.

.

Intro...

The corpse of the red skinned color man that Lucy shredded apart were moving towards each other as the pink haired and ex rabbit hero look surprised.

Rumi: What in the...?!

Lucy: hm?

The corpse formed together and the weird man came to form again. He then jumped towards Lucy as his arm changed to an axe. Lucy used her other vector to push Rumi away to prevent her to get involved into her fight.

Rumi: Lucy, wait I can help you!

The rabbit hero saw her face, although she had neutral look on her face, she can tell from her aura that she was starting to be serious.