The Start Of A New Shift... A Continuum Shift

In the dim, shadowy reaches of the past, there was a creature known as the "Black Beast".

The Black Beast....

Possessing powers beyond the comprehension of mankind, its only desire was the total annihilation of all humanity. Fighting a hopeless battle for survival, mankind were pushed to the brink of extinction. Just as all hope was about to be lost... eight heroes appeared. They taught the last vestiges of humanity how to harness and control the mystic forces of the universe known as "Quirks, Magic, and ect." Humans, Devils and Angels started testing these kinds of things and fused it with science, creating what was known as "Ars Magnus". The people whether it be human, devils, angels or faunus who had the ability to use the Ars Magnus stood by the six heroes and fought alongside the eight heroes. After a series of brutal battles, mankind finally stood victorious but at the cost of sacrificing two of their greatest heroes that ever existed....

 After a series of brutal battles, mankind finally stood victorious but at the cost of sacrificing two of their greatest heroes that ever existed

Sol Badguy (Pre-Strive outfit) And Jack-O (Before turning into Aria Hale)

These two were one of the most powerful beings among the eight heroes because of their abilities. The man with multiple belts was known as Sol Badguy, he was able to transform into a being that was able to destroy entire solar systems with ease alongside his wife Jack-O. The two heroes sacrificed themselves to protect not only humanity but the entirety of the universe would of been destroyed thanks to the Black Beast. How did they do it, you ask?.... Thanks to their abilities, they managed to absorb the beast from in their bodies.... But what everyone didn't know yet was that Jack-O was pregnant when the Black Beast came. The Beast was then passed down to their offspring as it slowly began to killing the two soon to be parents. Time later.... The two passed away due to an illness and was incurable leaving their small child to one of the heroes little sister who was a mage. They didn't even get to see their baby grow as they both died around the same time, but their names were written alongside the other six heroes as the "Best Heroes Of All Time". After the victorious battle against the Beast, people began to rejoice and began rebuilding society and the Ars Magus somehow became forgotten as people thought it wasn't needed thanks to them getting used to their quirks, semblances, and sacred gears.