Hell's Dolphin.... Heading To Union!

May: Hello Y/n!

Y/n: Uh... Hello, do I know you?

May: I am May! Leader of the Jellyfish pirates and I want you to come join us!

Y/n: ....

Y/n then bursted out of laughter confusing the short girl.

Y/n: HAHAHAHAH Jellyfish Pirates! That sounds like something straight from Spongebob Hahahahaha!

May: Hey! Stop laughing!

Y/n: Listen kid, you should leave while you still can, I'm someone who shouldn't be messed with. Go find your parents.

With that he shut the door.

Ramia: Who was that?

Y/n: Some little girl asking me to join her pirate crew.

???: Totsugeki!

Y/n: hm?

Suddenly a huge dolphin came through the door and hit Y/n in the face sending him out of the apartment.

Ramia: Oh my.

May: I am an adult you jerk!

.

.

.

Intro....

Y/n grabbed Aramasa.

Y/n: Listen miss, I am not someone that you should be messing with. So if you wanna run on back to your ship or whatever, I'll pretend that none of this will ever happen.

May: Fat chance buddy, after that insult I'm gonna have to show you that I'm no ordinary girl.

Y/n: Don't say I didn't warn you..

Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So, instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts...

Heaven Or Hell...

Let's Rock!

Play When Life Comes! (This theme is amazing)

Y/n stabs his blade at the ground and lifts it up causing rocks to break from the ground. He spun around and hit the rock sending them straight towards the short pirate. May smirks.

May: Hehe.

She grabs her anchor and spins around causing a gust of wind to occur.

May: Home run!

She then hits the rocks so hard that it shatters to pieces. She then starts running towards the teen and swings her anchor at Y/n. Y/n backflips away from the incoming anchor. Once the anchor hit the ground, I created a crater.

While they were still fighting, Ramia was getting in her outfit.

Y/n: H-Hey Ramia, can you help me take care of her.