The White Void...Restriction 666

I did a pretty good job on this chapter cover.

Y/n: How long have they been doing these experiments on you?

Lucy: ... 19 years... Ever since I was just a little girl.

Y/n: ...

Y/n grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the exit. Lucy tilted her head.

Lucy: What are you doing?

Y/n: Getting the hell out of here. Ironwood or the one that captured you also did this to other girls too. They're with my friends now.

Y/n saw a closet near the door, he opened it to find some clothes in there. He took them out and handed them to Lucy.

Y/n: Here wear this.

He threw her the clothes. She nodded and quickly put the clothes on.

About 10 minutes later....

Lucy was now in the clothes that Y/n gave her.

Y/n: There, that's better now le-

He was then cut off by almost getting slashed with a sword but luckily he dodged. He turned his head to see a man in White armor.

Hakumen (Basically Jin growing out of Yandere mode for Y/n and becoming the hero he should've been)

Hakumen: I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword, with blade in hand i will reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the Fires of Destruction! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"

Y/n: Shit.. This might be bad..

???...

Sitting in a table, drinking a cup of tea. Rachel watches from her Mansion that both Y/n the Bloodedge and Hakumen have made contact with each other. She takes a sip of the cup and puts it down on the table.

Rachel: Oh my, this will be interesting..

.

.