The Demons Lurking Within The Shadows...

She continues lurking in the shadows, silently taking down the goons until there weren't much left. Roman noticed this as he shouted.

Roman: What the hell? Why are there less people than they should be. Are they slacking off because God so help me I will-

Suddenly the sound of a gun could be heard as Roman turned his head to see a flashing light and a couple of screams. After the shots died down, it was dead silent. The only sound that could be heard was footsteps coming closer and closer. The orange haired man sighed as he grabbed a cigar and put it in his mouth, he then lit it up with a lighter that he had in his pocket. The mysterious person revealed themselves to be the black haired female.

Roman: Well this certainly explains why there were less guards than before... So you Sasuke wannabe, what will it be this time?

Blake: I'm here to take you down for good this time Roman.

Roman: And how many times did you fail the last time you said that to me? Like the 17th time? Man you can't do anything right, you lost your only chance of beating me was when you were with your team.

Blake: That's because they were in my way, but now.

She grips Gambol Shroud and turns it into gun form.

Blake: I can focus.

Roman: Suit yourself.

.

.

.

Intro...

Clash!

Clash!

Clash!

The sounds of an object colliding with each other as the ground could be seen with cracks. It was both Blake and Roman clashing with each other. The young Belladonna teen was panting as Roman still had a smirk on his face. Blake looked down to see the she received multiple injures. She fell on one knee, and starts panting.

Blake: Huff... Huff.. Damnit all.

Roman: Man, I gotta say... That was quite underwhelming, like seriously... Did they not teach you anything at Union?

Blake grunted as she slowly got back up.

Blake: I'm not done just yet!

She tighten her hand gripping the Gambol Shroud as she runs towards the ginger haired color man. But he steps to the side and sticks his foot out tripping the black haired female to the ground. Roman sighed as he walked towards the young female. Blake realized that she was still weaker than the man so she did what she did best whenever things get hairy....

She fucking ran away.

Roman: ... She is really good at running away.

He turned his head and snapped his fingers as his men lined up beside him.

Roman: Alright men, let's continue placing the crates in the airship. Time is ticking!

With Blake...

Grk...

Blood trails could be seen on the floor. Panting could also be heard throughout the street. Of course it was Blake, outfit all torn up as she sat down in the dark and wet alleyway.