Discovery

The Morgause rolls close to the location and is shocked at its whereabouts.

Moore: "Why am I at the reconstruction of the Ares Villa? What does Bartley have planned?"

As his thought ends a rumbling starts and the ground begins to lower. Once low enough, the ground closes above him. After a minute, it stops moving and the ground in front of him opens. He rolls in and enters an open area. Waiting for him are Bartley and Schneizel. Once the Knightmare stops, the cockpit opens, and Moore exits walking up to the two.

Moore: "So, why have you called me here? You caused me to leave Euphemia after all."

Schneizel: "Bartley and I have been working on a secret project, and we'd like you to take it, now that it's finished."

Moore: "Project? Show me."

The three make their way through the facility, walking past many scientists working on a variety of projects. They make their way to a door, which requires Bartley's Retinal scan and Fingerprint. Once finished, they enter and see a tank filled with an orange liquid. They approach it and Schneizel touches it.

Moore: "So, this is your project, a tank full of orange liquid? What'll this do, help drown the rebels?"

Schneizel: "Bartley, drain the liquid."

Bartley: "Yes sir, as you wish."

Bartley looks towards a scientist and nods, causing the scientist to hit a few buttons, draining the liquid. The contents of the container shock Moore.

Moore: "Jeremiah? What is my knight doing in this tank, Schniezel? What trickery is this?"

Schneizel: "While scientists with some secret research were escaping the area of the Narita Mountains, they ran into Jeremiah, and he collapsed, far too damaged. He required medical attention, and we needed a test subject. So, he's alive, and stronger than ever."

Bartley: "It's quite a feat of providence."

Moore: "Let him down. I'll take him back with me, and he will rejoin his status as my knight. Tell me, do you know where Villetta Nu is?"

Schneizel: "Apologies, we don't. She disappeared after a mission for our sister, so she's thought to be KIA."

Moore: "Understood."

The tank opens and Jeremiah falls out, being caught and held by Moore. He stands him up and puts his arm over his shoulder. Jeremiah opens his eyes and looks around, first laying his eyes on Moore.

Jeremiah: "My Prince. What happened? Where are we?"

Moore: "We're beneath the Bureau. You're safe and looking quite well."

Jeremiah: "Very well. But what happened with the battle? Did Zero escape? What about the Liberation Front?"

Moore: "We have a lot to tell you."

POV: Black Knights

In the Black Knights Submarine, the elevens are conversing about what to do about Princess Euphemia's announcement.

Inoue: "This is great. The Princess just announced a zone for "Freedom."

Kallen: "Right, but what'll we do?"

Tamaki: "We'll have a showdown with the Britannian's."

Ohgi: "But, what if the zone is real? What if we'll be able to be free in this area?"

Tamaki: "I wouldn't believe anything that the Britannian's say. It's all lies and slander."

Diethard: "If we join, then we'll be forced to stand down, and lose our weapons."