Death of A Prince

Moore: "Finally, I'm done. Damn, bullets really do a lot of damage."

Moore steps away, satisfied with his work. He just finished buffing the Morgause after the rogue Southerlands attacked him.

Moore: "I wonder how Lloyd and Cecile are doing? I'll go talk to them."

Moore walks away from the Morgause and towards the lab, where Lloyd and Cecile reside.

Cecile: "You're green Lancelot, systems are still good."

Lloyd: "Well done so far, we're getting so much data, it'll greatly improve the Lancelot."

Moore: "How's he doing? Is he an ace pilot?"

Lloyd: "Oh Moore, well, he's doing quite well. He found the command unit and took action against it. But it got away."

Moore: "What, how did it escape?"

Cecile: "Well, he did this..."

A video play, showing Suzaku calling off the chase to save a woman from falling to her death.

Moore: "Huh? He saved someone?"

Cecile: "He did. It's actually heroic."

Moore: "But he let the commander get away. We could have ended this battle, were it not for his heroism."

Cecile: "But saving people is more important than finishing any battle."

Moore: "But Clovis told us to leave no one alive. That includes elevens."

Lloyd: "Umm Moore, we didn't tell him about that. On account of him being, you know, an eleven."

Moore: "Ok. I guess that makes sense. We need data and a warrior, so keep info. Should have thought of that, manipulation 101."

Cecile: "Ok, but why did you simply call him Clovis, he has a title you know?"

Moore looks at Cecile with a look of knowing on his face, before turning and leaving.

Cecile: "What was that about? Lloyd, do you know anything?"

Lloyd: "For your sake Cecile, you don't wanna know."

Moore walks out and walks up to a certain pureblood.

Moore: "Hello Jeremiah, how was the battle?"

Jeremiah: "Oh Moore, well I was defeated when the commander and the Glasgow teamed on me."

Moore: "Yeah, the eleven rebels certainly are annoying aren't they? But don't worry, the special corp has a specialized unit out right now to finish the situation immediately."

Jeremiah: "Oh, and who is out right now?"

Moore: "Lloyd's little toy, with an eleven pilot."

As he finishes, you hear over the loud speakers.

Speakers: "Hear my words. I, Clovis la Britannia, order you to cease fire. All casualties, either britannian or eleven shall be treated equally."

All the eleven rebels are released.

Jeremiah: "Why have the rebels been freed?"

Moore: "What about the poison gas they've stolen?"

Soldier: "But prince Clovis ordered us to."

Jeremiah: "What about Bartley? Get the general staff on the line."

Soldier: "But they're not at their posts sir."

Moore: "Are you saying prince clovis is alone on the con?!"

The two Britannian's rush up to the con, to check up on prince Clovis, to ensure his safety, but they're too late.

Jeremiah: "No, my lord."

When they enter, they notice the emptiness of the place. Finally, Clovis lies dead on his chair, a bullet right between his eyes, with his arms flailed out to his sides.

Moore: "Noooooooo!!!!!"

And that's it. Hope your enjoying so far.

See you later

Peace.