The Resistance

In the ghetto, the britannian military is busy ruthlessly murdering the "rebels," while the actual rebels are trying to protect the others.

A Southerland shoots at civilians, but is destroyed by Kallen, the rebel from the highway.

Kallen: "These damn Britannian's!"

Over the radio, someone speaks.

???: "Kallen, is the Glasgow ok.?

Kallen: "Don't worry Oghi, it's fine. Get the people out of here, the only people who'll be captured are those of us in the resistance."

Ohgi: "I know, but they've completely cut us off."

With our pilot, Moore.

Moore: "It pilots so much easier than I expected. The others were worried for no reason."

The Morgause rolls up to the location of a certain soldier.

Jeremiah: "Who's there? Identify yourself!"

Moore: "It's me Jeremiah. It's been a long time since I saw you. I think the last i saw you, you were led out for failing to protect her Majesty."

Jeremiah: "It wasn't my fault! And you were merely a child, how would you remember that?"

Moore: "I make it a priority to remember everything important that I can use. So, what's the situation, Jeremiah."

Jeremiah: "Well, the rebels are putting up a better fight than I expected. Ones got their hands upon a Glasgow. We've highly damaged it though."

Moore: "Very well, I'll let you deal with the Glasgow. I'll try to find the gas."

Jeremiah: "Very well, good luck Moore."

Moore: "Huh, I don't need... Luck."

Moore rolls away, heading off to find the "gas." Meanwhile, someone find their way to the lab.

Lloyd: "Having a bad day, are we?"

A man wakes up, covered in bandages around his chest.

???: "What?"

Lloyd: "Looks like you missed a chance to go to heaven, private kururugi."

Suzaku: "I did?"

Cecile: With prince Clovis around, this is probably the safest place."

She walks up with a pocket watch.

Cecile: "This is what saved your life mister suzaku, is it a keepsake?"

Suzaku: "Yeah, very."

Lloyd: "You elevens think gods live inside of everything, even objects don't you?"

Suzaku: "Is lelou?"

Moore: "What's happening back at the lab? Everything going ok without me there? Have you found a devicer?"

Lloyd: "No Moore, I haven't found a devicer yet. But an eleven just came here, injured."

Moore: "Why not see if he can do it?"

Suzaku: "But there's never been an eleven as a devicer."

Lloyd: "Well supposing you could. Congratulations, the only knightmare of it's kind awaits you. Once you enter this big beauty, everything will change, you AND your world."

Cecile: "Whether you want it to our not."

Moore: "Lloyd, if it doesn't matter, send the Lancelot to my location when you're finished. The rebels are hiding, and it's a little difficult to find them in knightmare"

Lloyd: "Very well, I could get some new data for the Lancelot."

Moore: "Good. I await your success, Suzaku Kururugi. Moore, out."

The call ends, leaving the others to continue patching up Kururugi and prepping the lancelot.

With Moore:

Moore: "I need to find the rebel base. If I do, it'll swiftly bring this battle to an end."

As Moore muses to himself, some shots at his back cause him to lose his thought.

Moore: "Who the hell shot at the Morgause? How dare you shoot at my baby?"

He turns and looks at the two Southerlands. He quickly notices they act a little different and figures it out.

Moore: "Your rebels! Well, I was just getting bored. C'mon, let's see what you've got. "

Moore launches at the Southerlands, extending the blades in his knuckles. The southerlands fire a few shots, but they're all deflected by the Morgause.

Moore: "Let's see if Lloyd did his job well?"

Moore activates the blade arms and flings it at the center of the knightmare. It penetrates through it, causing it to explode, killing the rebel.

Moore: "Hahahahah, it works, it really works! Wait, where are you going?"

The other Southerland tries to flee, but doesn't know the Morgause has long range.

Moore: "Now, let's hope mine works."

Moore powers on the long-range cannon and fires at the southerland. It hits the cockpit block, piercing through it and blowing up the knightmare behind its arm.

Moore: "I'll get promoted for a job like this. This will change warfare. Now, let's finish off that straggler."

Moore begins walking towards the downed knightmare, while it tries to get back up.

???: "No, Nunnally!"

And that's it.

See you later

Peace