The Festival

After a few days, the prince is on his way back to area 11. After all, he is the viceroy, politically. As he lands, his siblings embrace and welcome him.

Cornelia: "Welcome back Moore, we've been expecting you."

Euphemia: "We've missed you so much big brother."

Schnitzel: "Yes, knight of two. Welcome back. Can we speak, in my office?"

Moore: "Yes. Apologies Euphy, I'll be back in a bit."

Moore and Schneizel walk to Schneizel's office to converse. Once inside, he locks the door, limiting entry from outside. Once that's finished, he sits down at his deck intertwining his fingers, with his elbows on his desk.

Schneizel: "So Moore, where have you been? First, you disappear on Kamine Island, and now you're the Knight of two. What the hell happened?"

Moore: "Schneizel, can I trust you to keep this a secret?"

Schneizel: "Of course. Go on."

Moore exhales, preparing for a great exfil of knowledge. After 30 minutes, they finish and Schneizel rubs his chin.

Schneizel: "So, your saying our father is creating a weapon to recreate the world, and we have an uncle? And he asked you to defeat the Knight of two, or you'd be exiled?"

Moore: "Yes. Our father was very insistent, although as if it was a part of his plan. What do you think?"

Schneizel: "Don't worry about father's plan. I have a plan that will thwart his. Anyways, be on your way. Cornelia and Euphy will no doubt want to talk with you."

Moore: "Very well."

Moore exits the office and walks towards the knightmare section, expecting only Cornelia, but was surprised with both, including Suzaku.

Moore: "I was only expecting my sister's, but not you Kururugi. Have you been holding down the fort in area 11?"

Suzaku: "My lord, congratulations on your appointment as Knight of the round. And yes, I have."

Euphemia: "He even repelled an attempt of the Chinese federation."

Moore: "What? Is this true Cornelia?"

Cornelia: "Yes. However, zero also had to intervene. Without him, Suzaku would have died."

Moore: "While I hate Zero, I'm glad he saved you. You are a valuable member of Britannia.

Suzaku: "Thank you, Viceroy."

Moore: "Cornelia, is anything interesting happening soon, or right now?"

Cornelia: "Well, there is..."

Euphemia: "There's a festival at Suzaku's school. I want to see what it's like."

Moore: "Ok. Suzaku, accompany her."

Suzaku: "I'm sorry sir, but that's not possible. I have student council duties to attend to."

Moore: "Cornelia?"

Cornelia: "I'm afraid not, I have duties as Viceroy, now that the Japanese Liberation Front is defunct. Anyways, this is a reunion for you two."

Moore: "Alright, when is it?"

Euphemia: "It's in a few hours. We'll have to dress in disguises, in order to not be swarmed."

Moore: "Alright, see you later."

Moore walks off towards his room, getting into his disguise.