Young and Beautiful // Wednesday Addams

"All that grace, all that body
All that face makes me wanna party"

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-

"Well, well, well.. Tyler Galphin.. what would a normie like you be doing here?"
A voice echoed in Tyler's head as he looked around to see who it was, his face full of fear. "Oh, im sorry. My manners!" A figure appeared next to him. Two inches shorter, give or take. A teenage girl with glowing eyes. Wearing an all black suit.

"Who are you?" The boy asked nervously. The girl hissed as her fangs were shown. "The name's Y/n.. Daughter of Dracula." You introduce yourself, holding a hand out for him to shake. He looked at your hand, hesitating. A smirk formed onto your face. "Don't get all nervous.. I do bite. Consider yourself lucky." You tease and wink at him. He gulped and shook your hand.

"So.. what are you doing here?" You ask once again. "I.. I'm waiting for Wednesday." He says. You raise you're eyebrows, letting out a mischievous laugh. "You're her date?" You ask teasingly. He nods as a response. You're eyes turned blood red, Causing the boy to step back in fear. "Let me tell you.. tyler. Wednesday doesn't want you, She wants me. She's only using you." Tyler was speechless. "I mean.. you could've never known.. Because you have such a desperate soul to be loved by a woman.." His expression was mixed with anger and fear.

"Oh? did I make you angry? Better get going before I dig my fangs deep into your veins.. You do look rather delicious.." You tilt your head at him.
He averted her eyes to the stairs. You looked at what he was looking. There stood Wednesday, Wearing a black dress. Beautiful as always You thought.
"Cara mia.." You whisper as Wednesday walked gracefully to your side. Grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles while the other wrapped itself around her waist. Tyler watched with jealousy.

"We should get going ma chére" She said sweetly. I looked back at Tyler.
"You should go home, barrista boy. Or.. should I show you the way?" Tyler's mouth opened, but as soon as you flashed your fangs to him, he closed it and walked away.

Your POV:

I look back at Wednesday, eyes filled with adoration. "Stop looking at me like that, Or I'll squeeze your eyes out." She said, as she hit my chest, trying to walk away. I fake a hurt expression, Pulling her by the waist and pressed my body to hers. "Oh, but you love it when I look at you that way." I pout and she rolls her eyes. Dragging me by my tie as we entered the room, Immediately enid ran to us, Ajax by her side. "O.. M.. G! You guys look so perfect!" she squealed cheerfully. Pulling us into a hug but Wednesday pushed her away.
"Let's head to the dance floor!" Ajax said and grabbed enids hand.

I look back at Wednesday seeing her smiling adoringly at me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "Wanna dance?" I ask as I did an pose of a waltz. "Speak of this to anyone else, beside enid. I will Stake your heart." As she took my hand and let us into another room.. It looked like a ballroom, with all the furniture covered. The only light source we had was the moon light going through the open windows. Wind flowing through the curtains as the music echoed, bouncing of the walls.

I placed my hand gently on her waist, taking her hand and holding it in mine as she placed her hand on my shoulder.
I watch and follow her graceful movements as we danced all around the room. She moved her hand from my shoulder to my neck. Carresing my jaw, she smiled. "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"
I stopped moving and looked away from her. Walking to the window, looking at the moon. Wednesdays footsteps could be heard as she walked to me. Standing beside me. "Will you still love me when I got nothing more than my aching soul?" Wednesday asked once more.

"Cara Mia.. My heart will always belong to you. We will grow together, Loving you forever is possible. You'll remain young and beautiful. I mean.. look at me.. Im centuries old. I'll love you even if its just your aching soul, Because you love mine. You made me realize loving someone was worth it. Before you came along.. The only person I had called a love one was my father. I've had a fear of loving someone. I was afraid that I would lose them.. just how father lost mother. Oh, how I miss her.. She would've loved you." I say and finally look at her. She wrapped her arm around my waist and cupped my cheek, wiping away a tear. She tilted her head and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Forever and always, Ma chére."

831 words

Is it good?
tell me your thoughts.

Do y'all wanna be friends with me omg just message me I will reply to u.

vote or Percy Hynes will appear in your closet.