Chapter 24: Second Time

Narrator's POV

Camila stayed at Lauren's place the night before Lauren left for the project the next morning. Lauren and Camila enjoyed their last week together. In general, Camila and Lauren spent time at home and hardly went out in the public. The only thing they would do, if they wanted to spend time outside was going for lunch or dinner. That was it. Since Lauren would go for a long time, Camila joined Normani to send Lauren to the airport. They could not kiss but hug in public.

Lauren took her luggage downstairs, followed by Camila. Normani was on the way here. She would arrive in less than thirty minutes.

"I got this for you." Camila gave Lauren a bag of her favorite snacks: sweets and nuts in a blue package.

Lauren smiled and took it, "It's a lot."

"It's not. It won't last a month." Camila said.

"Thank you! I'll make it last longer than a month." Lauren put it in her bag.

"I will miss you." Camila hugged Lauren close.

Lauren engulfed Camila in her arms, "I'll miss you, too." They slowly kissed.

"Do you want to take this with you?" Camila said, touching her necklace.

"Do you want to exchange?" Lauren suggested.

"Yes." Camila wanted to have Lauren's things close when Lauren was away.

"Alright!" Lauren took off her necklace, and Camila took off hers. They helped each other to wear their necklaces.

They kissed again while waiting for Normani to arrive. How many times they shared love, kisses, and touches this past week, it would never be enough. They would miss each other for months. Camila touched Lauren's breast as they kissed. She wanted more, but Lauren stopped her.

"Camz..." She was all dressed up and ready to leave.

Camila subtly whined, "I want more..." Camila could not get enough of Lauren even though they had a long morning sex, this morning.

Camila wanted more, thinking she would not have her for months. She kissed Lauren's neck, and Lauren turned her around. She would make Camila cum for the last time before she left. Holding Camila's shoulder and kissing her neck, Lauren's hand went under Camila's sweatpants. She started stroking Camila's pussy with her fingers and made Camila wet in time. Camila's breath was getting heavier as she moaned, enjoying Lauren's fingers, inside her. Lauren was counting the time. She went fast then she went slow in return. She wanted Camila to enjoy it a bit longer before she gave it to her. When Camila could not help, begging Lauren to give it to her. Lauren went deep and fast, continuously thrusting her fingers inside Camila's wet pussy until Camila's body shuddered to receive her climax.

Camila turned around and kissed Lauren, thanking her for giving what she would miss when Lauren was not around. The bell rang, telling them Normani had arrived. They stopped kissing. They got the luggage and loaded it into the car. Normani came with Dinah, which was not surprising as they had been casually seeing each other since they had their summer holiday together.

On the way to the airport, Lauren and Camila sat close to each other. They constantly looked at each other and shared kisses. They were not completely ready to be away from each other, especially Camila, who was the clingy one in their relationship. Normani and Dinah could not stop smiling and sharing a look when they saw Lauren and Camila sharing affection. They knew Lauren and Camila were too in love with each other.