Chapter 06: She Called

Narrator's POV

Camila's new single was out with the music video directed by Lauren. The song along with the music video was well received by Camila's fans and the public. It reached a million streams and views in no time. Camila and her team were satisfied with the result so far. Camila herself didn't focus on the numbers. She was satisfied as long as she thought and felt that she had created something she loved and shared with her fans. Her team surely chased for the numbers, but it was how the industry worked. Camila just did her part, creating and performing arts, and the rest she did not care too much.

Camila was busy as her eighth album was released. She had to promote the album: attending many interviews, and performing her new songs. Did she forget Lauren? She surely did not, and she also could not forget her since the song with the music video directed by Lauren was aired and promoted everywhere. The song along with the music video was mentioned every single time. It could not be that Camila did not remember Lauren or that Lauren did not cross her mind.

It had been two weeks since Lauren and Camila kissed. Lauren did not call Camila. Camila did not call Lauren, too. They did not hear from each other for two weeks now. Ally did call her manager to congratulate Camila's new album and single. Ally also sent flowers for congratulating Camila, but it was on behalf of the company, not Lauren personally. She thought Lauren would call her on her birthday, but Lauren did not. As a true fan, Lauren definitely knew when Camila's birthday was. Camila started to assume many things about what Lauren felt about their kiss. She shut her crazy mind off and considered calling Lauren first.

Meanwhile, Lauren was as busy as Camila. She got a new project to do. Her schedule was tight. It was good. It meant her company got business, and she could use it to distract herself from Camila, who she could not stop thinking about since that magical kiss they shared that day. She decided not to call Camila as she thought it was not something serious, especially for Camila. She could not believe that a famous gorgeous diva would fall in love with her for real besides she had a boyfriend and many gorgeous great people lining up for her.

Lauren saw something they had at that moment in time was just a fling for Camila. Camila's constantly changing relationship convinced Lauren that it was just something fun Camila wanted to have. Camila just wanted to have fun with her fan, with her director, or with a woman. Lauren did love Camila as a fan, but she did like her as a person, too. Lauren knew she had a bigger crush after they spent time together. Since she did not fall in deep, Lauren did not take it personally, if Camila just wanted to have fun with her fan or a woman. At least, she got a chance to have sweet moments and a magical kiss with her celebrity crush. She was great that she did not let herself lost in impossible love.

.

"Ooh...!" Lauren exclaimed as she cum. She closed her eyes, enjoying her climax.

Three of them lay in bed after having their orgasms.

Lauren got up and went to the bathroom. After a while, she was back in her black satin robe. She settled on the white couch to enjoy her weed. Normani joined Lauren after she finished using the bathroom. Three of them, Lauren, Normani, and Henry were having their holiday in the Caribbean islands with Henry's private boat at the beginning of May to celebrate Henry's birthday.

Henry, who was previously in love with Lauren was now having a casual relationship with Lauren and Normani. It was no string-attached kind of relationship, or they called it a friend with benefits. He might be still in love with Lauren, but Lauren did not like him that way. Lauren and Normani, who worked for her, were classmates turned into friends, turned into best friends. They only had sex if Henry was involved when they wanted a threesome. Other than that, Lauren and Normani never had sex when they were only two of them.