245. Instagram

❤️ Like by nikkireed, iansomerhalder and 153,994 others

nina: Been away from phones for the last few days. So good for the soul. Happiest of birthdays to this Papa right here. Even with the insurmountable workload you take on, world traveling + business building, you still wake up excited as ever for a park day or smoothie run with your cubs. You still light up like a Christmas tree when our baby girl shows you her paintings from art class. You are as happy as Arrow is about going to the river to see if there are any fish swimming around. And you are as excited as Duncan is for endless cuddles. Growing this business over the last two years, we have all seen you find what brings you JOY. My wish for you this year is that you continue to find fulfillment in all you are doing. That you find peace amidst the chaos, and your other dream of slowing down with your feet on the ground inches closer with every step you take. You deserve that. You have earned that. I know one thing for sure, there are three little people here who have been counting down the days on a magnet board for birthday songs and pancakes with their Papa, so Happy Birthday singing, too much syrup and snuggles is happening on repeat. We love you and we can't wait to see you when you get home!

Love mama and cubs ❤️

👤 @iansomerhalder

view all 3,739 comments

DeclanMeyers: happy birthday @iansomerhalder

juliaandrews: these photos though 🥺

nancyjames: happy birthday Ian!

mianicole: the picture of Ian with Duncan though 🥰

iansomerhalder : i can't wait to be home and have lots of snuggles, too much cake and singing happy birthday songs all day...I love you 😘❤️

delena_nian: happy birthday Ian @iansomerhalder

paulwesley: happy birthday brother here's to another year around the sun 🥃

mkenna_johnson: happy birthday Ian!

mkmalarky: happy birthday my friend here's to another regar around the sun!

katgraham: happy birthday ian!

tvd_delena: my heart has bursted with these adorable photos 🥺 happy birthday ian!!!

ian_damon: wishing you an amazing birthday @iansomerhalder, surrounded by nothing but love and happiness

niandelenas: happy birthday Ian Somerhalder

carsondonald: feliz aniversário, ian somethalder