241. Instagram

❤️ Liked by nina, and 3,378,019 others

iansomerhalder: Happy birthday, big boy! As all parents say, I can't believe how quickly time has passed. It seems like just yesterday that I was bouncing you on a yoga ball in the middle of the night, shushing you, praying you'd fall asleep. It seems like just yesterday that I was taking long walks around Louisiana with you in the winter as a newborn, because I knew you loved to look around at the world and be lulled by the bumpy sidewalks. It seems like just yesterday that you said your first word, tasted your first bite of food, took your first step, and had many other firsts. Every day continues to be filled with exciting firsts, and I'm the luckiest papa in the world to be able to experience those moments with you.

Happy Birthday, champ! You're a two year old today. I knew that day and I know now that I was put on this Earth to be your papa. Nothing in my life makes me prouder or happier than you. Waking up to your adorable little face and fluffy hair starts each day off with love and light.

Before you arrived, we were never nervous. We were ready for you to arrive and change our lives forever – and boy, did you! When you first were put on Mommy's chest the moment you were born, I felt like I was born too – my purpose in life became clear. My purpose are you and your siblings! I love watching the bond you share with big sissy Blaire and Arrow. All three of you are so close that I always wonder what my life would be like without you in it but then I shake my head because a life without the thee of you is pointless. You three are th light of your mommy and daddy's lives and we wouldn't change it for the world.

Happy birthday Champ and Big Boy! You're three and two and life is just getting brighter for you both!

👤 @nina

view all 400 comments

delenasunshine: wait!!!!! Three and two? Already? Omg when did the time go? Happy Birthday Arrow and Duncan!

zoeydutch: cuteness overload! Happy birthdays to the little ones may their birthday be filled with extra cake, candy and lots of kisses and cuddles!

nikkireed: goodness when did the time go? Can't believe how being they are already...happy birthday to the sweetest boys I've ever met!

katgraham: Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes, a little hand to hold. We love your adorable smile and send lots of love on your birthday. Uncle Michael, the boys and I can't wait to come visit soon to give you and sissy lots of kisses and cuddles. Have a fun day today you 💕

mikaeladuncan: Enjoy your magical day and a lifetime of happiness, sweet nephew! We hope you have a great first and second birthday!

nina: can't even begin to process the fact that we no longer have babies but toddlers 😭 can we go back in time please? I don't want my babies to grow up 🥺 my boys, it has been amazing watching you grow and change over the last year. We are so excited to see all the wonderful things you will do in this new year💕

juleshough: May your birthday be just the beginning of a happy journey that will lead you to an even more amazing future

robyn_somerhalder: Wishing you all the happiness your little hearts can hold on your special day!

nian_delena: awe Nina's comment though 🥺 it's insane to think it's been two since Duncan was born and three since Arrow was born and four with Blaire...these babies are growing up to fast! Happy birthday Duncan and Arrow!

delenaforlife: May your birthday be the start of a beautiful year!

candiceking: May your birthday be just the beginning of a happy journey that will lead you to an even more amazing future.