epilogue

'Do you want some more sunscreen?' Bruna said. Melina smiled and declined politely. She was currently in Japan for the world cup and was watching Brazil play. She was seated next to Neymar's girlfriend and was sporting her Richarlison shirt.

'I really hope he scores, he's been so down recently.' Melina said. Richie was really stressed in Japan, and she wanted him to feel good. She put her shades on and watched the match.

——-

Commentary:

And Richarlison's form tonight has just been phenomenal. You would think if there's someone watching he wants to impress!

Well we know all the WAGS are here so that could very well be true Michael.

And the touches are-

Richarlison! He's making a run, and the Spanish defence is no where to be found. He shoots and-

GOALLL!!!!!

Melina and Bruna jumped up in glee, hugging each other and Richie's name was mentioned around the studio. She smiled as she saw him running, before going to a knee slide. He put 3 fingers up, before pointing to Melina's section.

The pair made eye contact and Melina blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it before going back to play.

'Eh? How come he did 3 fingers? It's only 1-0' Bruna said.

Melina chuckled.

'It's out 3 year anniversary today.'

——

AN

I was thinking to write a sequel but i feel it ended how i wanted. Any ideas for a sequel or was it right to end it?

Also I will now be updating my book about Son called 'his secret girl' so please check that out!!

Goodbye❤️