treze

—-

Melina and Richie were secretly dating. I bet that was something no one could see coming. They exchanged secret glances in the canteen, and had intimate moments when they were alone. The sex was even better now that they had opened up to each other. It felt more real. It had been about a month and they were doing well with keeping it a secret.

The pair had just finished another round and he held her against his chest.

'We're going out for Ryan's birthday tomorrow. Is it okay if we go to the club?' Richie said. Melina sat up immediately from shock.

'What the fuck did you just ask me?' Melina said.

Richie looked confused.

'If I can go to the club?' Richie said.

Melina laughed. 'Richie, i'm not your mother. Of course you can go' she said and smiled.

Richie smiled and gave her another kiss, he had picked well.

——

'DOWN IT!!' Eric screamed as Richie had his 6th shot of the night. The boys were in full swing at a night club, and Richie was losing focus of what was real and what wasn't. Melina said for him to enjoy his night, and said to not worry to message her.

'Oi Richie, that sorts checking you out' Ryan said as he prompted him to look.

There was a blonde staring at him, she winked as he looked over.

'Nooooo i'm tired.' Richie said. He didn't want to tell them he was dating someone, but if he wanted Melina to be his girlfriend he would be on his best behaviour.

'Oh shut up mate, here have this.' Ryan said as he handed another jagerbomb to Richie. The men all continued to drink, and it was safe to say Richie had hit his limit.

Richie felt nervous, the lads invited the girls over to their table. Sonny had left already because of his girlfriend, so his scapegoat wasn't here.

Richie just sat there, Ryan saw this and he motioned for the blonde from earlier to go over to him.

'You should come see what colour i'm wearing under this dress.' She whispered as she sat on his lap. Richie was too far gone, he understood now why Ryan kept feeding him the shots. He wanted him to be a whore like he was, he noted as Ryan was eating the face of the blonde's friend.

Richie sat in silence, his mouth open. The blonde pressed her lips against his and held his member between his trousers, and the floodgates opened.

Richie couldn't remember much of what happened after as he blacked out. But when he woke up, he felt sick to his stomach. Not because of the alcohol, but because he woke up next to a blonde and not a brunette.

——-

Melina knew Richarlison fucked another girl? How?

Because of Eric Dier, a.k.a the grapevine of Tottenham FC.

She was in the canteen when she overheard Ryan say Richie had and she quotes :

'Left the club to clart some blonde ting.'

Melina had lived in England long enough to know what he meant. And she wished he had known Richie longer to know she was right.

He would always be a whore, and his soppiness and innocence meant nothing. Melina had ignored all his messages, she was very upset.

She opened her heart to him, and the first hurdle they had he fucked a random girl.

She sat in her office, a knock came at the door.

'Melina, you didn't reply to my messages.' Richie said as he smiled and sat down.

She hated how he acted like he didn't do anything wrong. He had fucked up, as she built back up all the walls he took so long to break down.

'I'm working.' Melina said, not looking up at him.

'Are you okay?' He said

'Are you okay? Do you need to do an STD test?' Melina barked back

Richie looked shocked at her remark.

'Melina, I swear I was blackout. I don't remember anything, Ryan kept feeding me shots and-

Melina laughed and finally looked up at him.

'I'm busy Richie.' She stated

She fumbled with some papers on her desk.

'We'll talk about this later, don't worry.' She said and gave him a smile.

You would think the smile would comfort Richie to think she wasn't so mad, but the smile made her look even more deadly.

Richie was fucked.