seis

———

Richarlison was confused. He didn't know why he was feeling this way. Usually when he fucks a girl, he'll just fuck another and forget about it. But the fact Melina was so cold to him made him want her more. He felt like a teenage girl.

He shook his thoughts out of his head, the boys were getting ready for the work party tonight. Sonny and Eric were with him and they were just about to leave.

'You guys drinking?' Eric said.

Sonny beamed a massive smile and held a thumbs up. The boys laughed.

'Maybe I drink a little bit, I don't like to be hungover' Richarlison said.

'Eh? Is this Richarlison? You drink whenever there's a chance!' Eric said and the men laughed.

Truth be told, he knew she would be there. And he became an idiot when he was drunk, he didn't want her to see him like that.

What the fuck am I thinking? He thought to himself. Why was this woman making him feel this way? Richarlison was a player, he could get any woman he wanted.

He egged himself on his head before turning to the lads.

'Fuck it. I drink.' He said and they both cheered. The uber arrived and they bustled in.

——-

Melina was in the bathroom, she was fixing her earring. She had just arrived to the work party, she still didn't know why she was there but Antonio told her to make sure she was. She wore a black sparkly jumpsuit with white heels and her hair was pin straight. She dared herself and put on bright red lipstick to match her look. She looked like a whore and she loved it.

She checked herself in the mirror one more time, making sure she didn't have any lipstick on her teeth before walking out. She bumped into Ryan (Sessegnon) who smiled at her before going into the mens toilets. She walked back to the main room and got herself a glass of prosecco before she started to mingle.

——

Richarlison and the lads arrived, they were talking to Harry and Ryan in a group. He still hadn't seen her and was wondering if she came.

'How's the kids mate?' Eric asked and Harry started talking about his children. Sonny loved to play with them and Harry showed some cute pics he took of them before Christmas.

'One second lads, i'm off to the loo' Ryan said as he left.

Richarlison slowly sipped his drink, and that's when he saw her.

She looked sexy. He couldn't deny it. He wanted nothing more than to rip her clothes off and fuck her on the floor.

The floor Richy?

Okay she deserved better. But he felt his pants tighten and she took a sip of her drink. He couldn't take it anymore if she came any closer.

'Oi Mel!' Harry barked over.

Why couldn't you just show your kids and shut the fuck up? Richie thought.

Melina smiled at the voice and walked over to the group.

'Hi guys! You guys look great!' Melina said to the guys.

'No miss, you look like model!' Sonny said and Melina smiled harder.

'Doesn't she look like a model?' Sonny directed towards Richie.

For the first time the 2 made eye contact. To anyone else it would seem like they were just people who worked together. Little did they know how close they really were.

'Fuego mami.' Richy replied and Melina rolled her eyes.

The group drunk a lot more, everyone was drunk. Richie left to go to the toilet.

——

Melina was DRUNK.

She had way too much to drink. She didn't usually smoke but as soon as alcohol went in her system she became a smoker.

She thanked the man in front of her for lending her a fag, and started smoking.

'So what's your name?' He asked.

'My names Melina' she replied.

'I'm Ryan, thought I saw a fitty walking by earlier.' He said and they both laughed.

They were both drunk, so before you knew it Melina's tongue was down his throat. After about 30 seconds they stopped and Melina walked away like nothing happened.

Did that just happen?

That's the beauty of being drunk, you just don't care. Plus, Ryan was now making out with another woman.

'Jheez that boy.' Melina whispered under her breath. She struggled to walk and that's when she knew it was time to go home. She opened her phone and called an uber.

All would be forgotten tomorrow. She told herself.

———

Richy came out of the toilet to some chatter. He looked outside the window and saw Melina. He could see the back of Ryan and the 2 were in conversation.

Melina was smoking. Richy usually didn't like his women to smoke, but she looked so hot tonight he didn't care.

My women? Come on Richy. He thought to himself.

He shook his head of any thoughts and looked back up. They were kissing.

Richy's stomach dropped. Why the fuck was he feeling like this?

It hurt for him to breathe, and he had enough he turned around. He couldn't believe what he saw. Why would she do that?

Because you guys aren't together! The voice in his head pestered him.

He took a deep breathe, and went on his phone. He sent out a text before calling an uber.

He would be fucking Jennifer tonight.

———

Oopsie! Hope u enjoy