dezesseis

—-

Melina and Richie had taken things slow. They were still hesitant after Eric had caught them.

Eric didn't tell anyone, just his girlfriend.

His girlfriend then told Nadia. Nadia as in her red headed friend Nadia.

When Nadia heard the Richarlison she fucked was in a relationship, she was pissed.

She felt inferior, how come this random worker could have him and he couldn't even remember his name. She looked down at the pregnancy stick she got from amazon, he would be remembering her name soon.

—-

'Richie! My feet hurt.' Melina said as she sat on the bed. He was fixing the broken heater in the bathroom and got up immediately after hearing his woman call for him.

'Anything for you baby.' Richie said as he winked and massaged her feet. Melina sighed and leaned further back. She could get used to him doing anything she asked for.

Although it was awkward at first, the pair had finally reignited the spark they had. The sex was amazing, and Melina was slowly falling for Richarlison. He stopped and laid down next to her, he cuddled her. His phone pinged but it was on charge.

'Baby can you check that for me please?' He said. Richie had removed any temptation from his life, he unfollowed any women that weren't friends. He was serious about this with Melina. She could see this as well and appreciated the measures he took, albeit she never asked him to.

Melina opened his phone and her eyebrow arched.

'Who's Nadia?' Melina said. Richie immediately sat up. He hadn't recognised the name but it being a woman's name was enough for him.

Rosie's friend Nadia said she's preggo w ur baby bro. Wtf?!

Richie read Eric's message again. He thought who Nadia could be and remembered.

'The red head...' Richie whispered under his breathe.

'Wait, this is true? Richie are you fucking serious?' Melina said.

'It's not true, there's no way. I didn't cum inside her.' Richie said.

Give me her number. Now.

Richie replied.  He would make her do a test in front of him before he let this jeopardise what he had with Melina.

'Baby I swear, I fucked her ages ago but there's no way. I saw her take the pill after I kicked her out.' Richie said.

He explained he wanted to catch her in the lie.

Melina didn't know how to feel. She felt she couldn't be mad since it happened before he knew who she was. But she felt upset. She didn't want to share her man, and if this woman was pregnant she would have a claim over him for the rest of her life. And that ticked her off.

'Please come with me.' Richie said as he looked at Melina with those eyes.

Melina still hadn't fully taken in the whole situation but he was falling for the man so she agreed.

He called Nadia and said he was on her way. She agreed, he failed to mention he would be bringing his woman with him.

The pair got ready and drove to her flat, the walked to her door and knocked. Nadia opened the door smiling, it fading as she saw Melina with him.

'You're going to do this in front of me, or my lawyers will be in contact with the police.' Richarlison said in a deathly tone.

'I don't have to do shit.' Nadia replied as she shut the door.

'Nadia, I really don't want to have to call my lawyers.' Richie stated. Nadia laughed.

'I'm not scared of you.' Nadia stated.

Melina hated her. She knew she had to step in as Richie fumbled around with his words.

'Nadia. Is that your name? You remember the girl that accused Franck Ribery of being pregnant?' Melina said. She stared at the woman, she could tell she was chatting shit. She could see an unclean wine glass on the table behind her. She was going to protect her man.

Nadia didn't reply. Melina walked closer.

'She offed herself, because she couldn't afford the fine they made her pay. Are you sure you want that?' Melina said and stared Nadia in the eyes. Nadia sighed and took the test from Richie's hands before going to the toilet, she went to shut the door behind her before Melina's foot stopped.

'Uh uh bitch. I'm watching you.' Melina said.

Richie smirked, he found this side of Melina hot.

———

'So you're telling me we drove over an hour to find out the bitch was lying?' Melina said as she sighed and fell back into bed.

'It's crazy what someone would do.' Richie replied.

Melina tapped the spot next to her and Richie lay down next to her. The pairs lips met and it quickly got intense.

Their clothes came of and Richarlison kissed down Melina's neck. He reached under her ear.

'Meu amor. I love you so much.' He whispered.

Melina stopped and moved his neck so he looked her in his eyes.

'I love you too.' Melina said. It felt like she hadn't even said it herself, but it felt so natural. Richie smiled and kissed her again, he positioned himself and entered inside her and persistently moved against her hips. The pair moaned in unison as they reached their climax.

He held her that night, all night long. He finally found the woman that could tame him, and he wouldn't let anything get rid of her.