onze

Hi yes i admit this is legit based on something im going thru rn

Cos we agreed on no strings attached but why is this man falling in love w me???

Men r crazy

Anyways here ya go
——

Richarlison stood frozen, he wasn't sure what to do or say. The words that came out of her mouth made complete sense, but his stomach ached as her words were embedded into his brain. He wanted it to mean something. He just stared at her, he didn't want to seem like he was begging for her.

He knew deep down he wanted her, and he often thought how it would be if he opened his heart for her. She was different, she could tame him.

'I know Melina.' He said. It felt like the right thing to say.

'Good, now I have to do some work. Is that okay?' Melina replied.

Richarlison nodded and walked out of his office. Melina was confused and was getting a little annoyed at these stunts he was pulling, but deep down she felt bad for him. The problem was Melina didn't trust Richarlison, so acted cold when he did these things.

Richie left, he didn't really know what to do but he felt sick. He packed his stuff and headed home, he had never felt like this before.

——

It was a brand new day and Melina was in her office. She had Richarlison for physio again. They hadn't really spoken ever since their altercation in her office, and Melina hoped he wasn't feeling upset. She hoped she wasn't too blunt, but she had to tell him straight. She couldn't commit to someone, especially not someone like him. Someone who she couldn't trust to fuck a girl on his way to get something from the store for her. That was the type of guy Richarlison was.

Melina got her office ready and waited, he arrived 5 minutes later and got into position. She massaged him like usual, however, this wasn't the same as all the others.

He didn't get hard once?

Although Melina acted like she was the shit, this tingled a small insecurity inside of her. She wondered if her coldness has made him less attracted to her. She wasn't sure what she did wrong. She looked Richie in the eyes, he looked back.

'Are you upset with me?' Melina said.

Richie was taken aback, usually it was him that would ask these type of questions. Unbeknownst to Melina, Richarlison has already looked after his situation prior to coming to physio. He wasn't any less attracted to her.

'Yes, are you?' Richie asked.

Melina thought about his question. Was she okay? She was wondering how something so silly could make her re-think her choices. Maybe she was too harsh on him.

Maybe she could trust him?

No, Melina get that silly mindset out of your head.

She gave him a small smile and nodded, she finished the physio and let him get dressed as she started to pack away. The air was awkward, both wanted each other but they didn't know how to express it.

Richarlison couldn't handle the awkwardness, this wasn't the type of person he was. He could have any woman, and he shouldn't be so afraid to ask her.

'I was thinking of ordering some food later, you can come if you'd like?' Richie said.

'Yes sure.' Melina replied almost instantaneously, making him smirk. He gave her a nod as he left to go home, knowing she would soon follow.

—-

Melina arrived a little later than expected, but she was here nonetheless. Her female friend of the month decided to pay her a visit, and she was contemplating just leaving because she assumed that's all he wanted.

She sat in her car and sent him a text.

On my period. rain check?

She saw as the message sent and sat anxiously in her car. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous as to what he would say. She didn't bother turning her car off as she assumed her would agree and she could drive back home.

Dont be silly. I order you food and you rest. Ok?

She had to put her glasses on to read his message again. She admitted she undermined his gentlemen side, and although what he said wasn't exactly the highest standards, it was surprising as it was from him. Melina took a deep breathe and left her car, she knocked on his door. The door opened and he smiled and let her in.

'You were already here?' He said as he helped her put her coat and bag away.

'Yeah, I just started now so was going to just go home.' She said.

Richarlison tutted and led her into the living room. He got his phone out, and they decided they would just have some chinese food. They placed their order and sat on the sofa as they waited for it to come.

'I don't care you are on your period, please don't see me like this type of guy.' Richie said as he moved closer to her. Melina nodded and accepted his arm as it went across her shoulder. They were practically cuddling, Richarlison hands were playing with her fingers. This was the most content Melina had felt in her stressful year. She found herself leaning into him, but the door ringing interrupted the mood. He got up and thanked the driver before placing the food in front of her.

They made small talk as they ate, and Melina helped him with the rubbish once she was done. They went upstairs as Richarlison suggested to watch a film, and he stated he wanted to 'lay down and digest'.

The pair got into his bed and put on a random action movie. Richarlison took this as a chance to move close to Melina and press his lips on hers.

Melina kissed back, but she wasn't really in the mood. It seemed he could tell as he quickly pulled back and instead of saying anything he rested his head on her chest. Melina froze for a second before running her hands through his hair, and he cuddled closer to her.

This felt nice. For both of them. They ignored all the confusion in their heads and just allowed themselves to enjoy the moment.

The film carried on and Melina was getting tired.

'I should head home now, we have work tomorrow.' Melina said as she attempted to leave. He held on.

'Just please.' He said.

'Please what?' Melina replied.

'Just hold me until I fall asleep. Then leave.' He said. He then nuzzled further into her and closed his eyes.

Melina chuckled but let him, she was confused at the dynamics but that would be a question for tomorrow.

And Melina waited. She waited until he was asleep and carefully left his bed. She got into her car and sent him a text she had got home safe.

Maybe I can trust him?