Chapter Twenty-Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, in the study, Elijah and Marcel slowly walks inside the courtyard.

"What are we gonna do about Derek and Cora and his mischievous werewolves?" Marcel asked Elijah.

"Perhaps, we should discuss it with Niklaus." Elijah said.

Elijah and Marcel stopped walking upon seeing dead bodies of Eric's and Nora's vampires. Some are desiccated with wooden stakes in their chest and some are maimed, tortured, and with bite wounds on their necks.

"What the hell?" Marcel said.

Suddenly, Elijah and Marcel hears a noise in the ballroom. They slowly walks into the ballroom and sees Klaus sitting at the table with blood stains on his long sleeve shirt, drinking a small glass bourbon laced with blood.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said to his brother, worriedly.

"Pardon the mess in the courtyard, I was in a mood for blood, and so, I destroyed the rest of Eric's and Nora's mischievous vampires." Klaus told them.

"I assume that you and Sabrina have not spoken to each other

"I assume that you and Sabrina have not spoken to each other." Elijah said.

Klaus shakes his head, meaning 'No'. "Ever since, Sabrina discovered I kept a secret from her, she's been spending time with Cora HaLe and her little besties."

"I'm sure Sabrina will come around." Marcel said. "But Klaus, there's something you should know."

"I already know of Eric's alliance with Derek and Cora." Klaus said.

"But what you don't know is that Eric has the knowledge of the last remaining white oak. And as of right now, Derek HaLe had left the French Quarter." Marcel said.

Klaus, Elijah and Marcel exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE

In the main room, Sabrina is at a computer, googling lycanthropy, it's myths and legends.