Chapter Four

꧁ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ꧂

THE NEXT MORNING . . . .

At Slater's and Jesse's Boarding House, they slowly walks inside the living room.
Klaus is there, sitting on the sofa.

"Klaus? What are you doing here?" Jesse asked him.

"Where's Sabrina?" Klaus asked, getting up to his feet and slowly walks up to them.

"We would've hope that Sabrina changed her mind, but she's still at her villa at Bucharest." Slater tells him.

Klaus walks away from them. And Slater looks at him.

"Klaus, do you truly love Sabrina?" Slater asked him, causing Klaus to stop walking and looks at him. "Don't bullshit?"

"Of course I do." Klaus tells Slater. "That's why I have to go."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA

Later on that morning, Sabrina is riding on a bike, taking a bike stroll around, wearing her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

Afterwards, Sabrina parks her bike with the other bikes and slowly walks away. But stops upon noticing Klaus's SUV car.

"You didn't come back home with Slater, Jesse and Vanessa." Klaus said, slowly walks out.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Sabrina asked him.

"I'm here for you." Klaus tells her. "I'm here to bring you home."

"Elijah needs you." Sabrina said.

"I need you more." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her. "My attempt to leave was my greatest mistake. The truth is that I need you in my life, because without you, I returned to my darkness and becomes the monster that everyone knows me as. But not you, I've never known love or happiness until I met you. You've changed me, Sabrina. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but when you're ready, I'll be here."

"I wanna believe you. I really do. But I don't know." Sabrina said.

Klaus gently takes Sabrina's hand, putting it on his chest. "You're my heart and soul."