Chapter Three

꧁ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ꧂

3RD POV

At the Northman's Victorian manor, a few of vampires are lounging around in the main room, drinking bourbon and feeding on some compelled people.

An infuriated Klaus walks inside the main room. "Good morning, vampires of Eric and Nora Northman. I have a little surprise for you." and shows them a coin. "Whoever gets this coin, gets to live."

Klaus puts the coin on the coffee table and looks around at the vampires as he uses his vamp-speed to destroy the vampires, taking his anger out on them.

Klaus bites a woman vampire on the side of her neck, giving her his venomous werewolf bite, and extracts a heart from a male vampire.

Afterwards, with blood stains on his long sleeve shirt, Klaus looks at a wounded male vampire slowly crawling away.

Klaus grabs the male vampire by his leg, dragging him across the main room and holds up to the window.

Pulling off the male vampire's daylight ring, Klaus puts him in front of sunlight and the male vampire ignites.

Klaus drops the male vampire's burnt body on the carpet floor.

Klaus smiles a little to himself.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Returning home, Klaus is sitting on the sofa, drinking bourbon.

Elijah slowly walks inside the study and looks at the blood stains on Klaus's long sleeve shirt and blood stained hand.

"You left quite a mess at the Northman's Home." said Elijah.

"Perhaps, I did." Klaus said, taking a swig of his small glass of bourbon.

"I'm sorry about you and Sabrina." Elijah said. "I know the two of you share a strong connection in between you. Where is Sabrina?" He asked.

"Another business trip." Klaus said. "My nightmare was Sabrina running through dark woods, and she was running away from me."

"You're worried that Sabrina will know of the monster within you." Elijah said to him.

"Yes." Klaus said. "She even said I have not changed and I've been the man that I've always been. The thing is, Sabrina changed me, Elijah. I'm not good without her."

Elijah slowly walks behind Klaus and gently puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Sabrina is your Epic Love, Niklaus. I assure you that you two will find your way back to each other."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

BUCHAREST

That afternoon, Sabrina and Vanessa Monroe are touring with a tour guide, getting to know the legend of Dracula.