Chapter Twenty-Two

ROUSSEAU'S

The next morning, Lana and Sabrina are sitting at the bar counter with their bowls of gumbo.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"This gumbo's good. The sausage, the red beans, and the brown rice." Lana said, eating a small spoonful of the gumbo.

"Yeah. I know." Sabrina said. "Did Klaus tell you that I was out with Derek and Cora?"

"Yeah, he did. He had to call me down first." Lana said. "But you scared the hell out of me. Please, don't worry me like that again."

"I'm sorry, Mom

"I'm sorry, Mom." Sabrina apologized.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Lana said. "And about Derek and Cora HaLe. Klaus told me that their mischievous brother and sister and you've been spending some time with them."

"Mom, I can handle Derek and Cora, and their werewolves." Sabrina said.

"Okay, I don't want Derek and Cora changing you. You're a good person, Sabrina." Lana said.

"But even a good person can be a little mischievous." Sabrina said to her Mom, with a sly grin.

Which Lana notices and becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️

After departing from Rousseau's, Sabrina is taking a bike stroll in the French Quarter.

A Jeep Wrangler slowly drives up beside her and the driver's seat rolls down. Cora is there.

"Hey, Cooper. Wanna hangout?" Cora asked Sabrina.

"Sure." Sabrina said.

Cora opens the passenger's car door for Sabrina. And she gets inside, closing the door behind her. And Cora drives away.

⚜️⚜️

DAVILA ESTATE

Cora and Sabrina slowly walks inside the main room and sits down on the curved sofa.