Chapter Eleven

STAMFORD ACADEMY

The Next Morning, in the lecture room, Sabrina is finishing up her English literature quiz, sitting at the third row table.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

Sabrina has a blue lollipop in her mouth. Klaus and Kol slowly walks inside.

"There's our girl, Nik, using her smarty brain and doing her little quiz." said Kol.

Sabrina glances at her brother-in-law, Kol, with a small smile, taking out her blue lollipop from her mouth. "What are you guys doing here? I need to focus."

"Oh, come on, Love . . ." Klaus said, gently putting his hands on her shoulders. ". . . you can use a little study break."

"And plus, you can have your favorite cream soda at Rousseau's." Kol said, sitting down beside her.

"After I finish my English literature quiz." Sabrina said.

"How many quiz questions?" Klaus asked.

Sabrina looks up at her husband, Klaus. "20 multiple quiz questions." She answered.

"And what of your Science?" Kol asked.

Sabrina averts her gaze from Klaus to Kol. "Same thing, 20 quiz questions."

"Can you just circle an answer and be done with it?" Kol asked.

"I studied for both of my English Literature and Science, Kol." Sabrina said to Kol. "So, I'm not gonna just circle an answer and be done with it."

"Ooh, you're a feisty one, Sabrina. I get why Klaus is so in love with you." Kol said with a smile.

Klaus, Kol and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other. Klaus gently rests his chin atop of Sabrina's head, and she puts smiles, putting her blue lollipop back in her mouth.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

After turning in her English literature quiz, Klaus, Sabrina and Kol are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks; Klaus and Kol has bourbon and Sabrina has her usual cream soda.