Chapter Fourteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that same night, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina is gently leaning sideways on the balcony wall, with her arms folded.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

She slowly walks over to the bed and gently picks up the picture frame of Klaus and her at the formal dance from the nightstand.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

Sabrina looks at him, gently setting back down the picture frame. "Hey."

"Are you gonna be alright?" Klaus asked.

"Maybe. You were right, Klaus. You have enemies and they will use me to get to you." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina, we've talked about this." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her.

"I know, but Klaus, you know better than me how your enemies are capable of." Sabrina said. "So, I'm leaving."

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

"Klaus, don't." Sabrina said. "You can't talk me out of this."

"What about formal dance prom?" Klaus said.

"Seems as though, I'm gonna have to risk missing it." Sabrina said.

Klaus looks at Sabrina, glumly. "Sabrina?"

"I'm sorry, Klaus." Sabrina said.

"Perhaps, you're right." Klaus said, and plants a kiss on her forehead.

Which Sabrina chuckles softly to herself with a small smile. And gently brushes Klaus's hair with her hand. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I'll be fine, Love." Klaus said.

Sabrina small smiles, lowering her hand from Klaus and he slowly walks away, glumly.

But Sabrina small smile slowly fades away, and becomes gloomy herself.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The Next Morning, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus is asleep, under the bedcover, and tiredly wakes up, gently pats a space beside him.

He slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body and becomes worried about Sabrina, knowing she already left while he slept.