Chapter Seven

STAMFORD ACADEMY

The Next Morning, after taking an Uber, Sabrina is at the lockers, with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

[Sabrina's Outfit]

"Hi, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said, slowly walking up to her.

Sabrina glances at her husband, and smiles. "Hey, Klaus. What are you doing here?"

"Checking on you." Klaus answered, gently leaning on the lockers sideways. "Kol and Rebekah are having their bantering fun with you."

"I can handle Kol and Rebekah." Sabrina tells him and gently leans backwards on a locker. "By the way, Eric phone called me last night."

"What for?" Klaus asked.

"Eric has both Jackson and Cami. I don't know where they are, but he's gonna destroy them both." Sabrina said, worried about her two best friends. "And there's something else . . ." she added, opening up her blue canvas backpack and pulls out a cursed stake. ". . . It's a Strix cursed stake. Eric gave it to me before I arrived here at Stamford Academy."

"Why did he give you The Strix cursed stake?" Klaus asked her.

"Eric said that if I wanted to save Jackson and Cami, I had to stake you with the cursed stake." Sabrina tells Klaus.

Klaus pulls out the cursed stake from Sabrina's blue canvas backpack. "Thanks for telling me this."

"You're welcome." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina?" Avery said.

"I'm coming, Avery." Sabrina said, and looks at Klaus again. "I gotta go."

"Alright, I'll see you when you come back home." Klaus said with a small smile, and slowly walks away from her, but stops and turns back around and plants a kiss on Sabrina's cheek, causing her to smile.

"Love you too." Sabrina said.

Klaus smirks and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

That afternoon, at the warehouse docks, inside a shipping container, the husband and wife, Eric and Nora Northman are making out, passionately, with her half naked and he's shirtless, wearing his pants and boots.