Chapter Sixteen

FlashBack

That late afternoon, at the Mikaelson Compound, Elijah and a few caterers are preparing for the witches's, La Fête des Bénêdictions. Feast of the Blessings.

Sabrina slowly walks inside the decorated courtyard, wearing a long sleeve black shirt, a pinafore dress with stockings and sneakers with her hair straight down.

"Hello, Sabrina." Elijah greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi, Elijah." Sabrina greeted back at him with a small smile.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, gently walking down the stairs and into the courtyard. "I did not expect you to see you until this evening."

"Yeah. I'm gonna be here at the witches party this evening with Slater and Jesse." Sabrina said, looking around at the decorations.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other, which Elijah notices, and small smiles to himself.

"You know, for a immortal tough guy, you could lighten up a little." Sabrina said, folding her arms.

"I'm not much of a lighten up guy, Love." Klaus said to her.

"Oh, really?" Sabrina said, slowly walks up to him.

And tries to tickle Klaus's stomach, but he tries to avoid it, which makes them both exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said with a small smile.

"Oh, wow. The almighty Klaus Mikaelson is a bit ticklish." Sabrina said, proceeding to try to tickle Klaus a bit more.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, trying not to chuckle, but does.

Sabrina playfully bops his nose and tries to scurries away, but Klaus gently wraps his arms around her waist, gently spinning her around off the floor. She playfully giggles and he playfully chuckles, gently putting her back on the floor.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said, making Klaus and Sabrina looks at him. "I need you."

Both Klaus and Sabrina looks at Elijah with Klaus's arms wrapped around Sabrina's waist.

"I gotta go." Sabrina said, glancing at Klaus.

"Sure." Klaus said, gently unwrapping his arms from around Sabrina's waist.

"I'll see you guys this evening." Sabrina said, glancing at Elijah, slowly walks away.

"You as well, Sabrina." Elijah said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange glances at each other as she slowly walks away. And he small smiles to himself.

"You and Sabrina have become closer." Elijah said to Niklaus.

"We have." Klaus said.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other. And Klaus slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Now

At the Mikaelson Compound, in Klaus's and Sabrina's sunny bedroom, Sabrina lays in bed, under the bedcover.