Chapter Twenty-Three

FlashBack-London

Mr. Tyler and Mrs. Lana Cooper are driving on the road, heading back to their loft apartment.

"Do you think Sabrina will become interested in the Talamasca Caste with Jesse?" Lana asked.

"I don't know, Lana." Tyler replied. "Sabrina has a smarty brain, but it's up to her. She and Jesse are really close with each other."

Tyler and Lana exchange small smiles at each other and she looks at the road again. Out of nowhere, a vampire is in the middle of the road.

The vampire was Klaus Mikaelson.

"Tyler, look out?!" Lana exclaimed to her husband.

Tyler swerved his car, driving off the road and hits a tree, causing a car accident, destroying both Tyler and Lana.

⚜️⚜️

Now

In the Bayou, at the Crescent Manor, wearing her hair in a low ponytail with side hair bangs, Sabrina is with a few Elderly lady werewolves, doing some exercises, in the outdoor lounge pool, doing some jumping jacks.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Okay, pretty ladies, you're doing good so far." Sabrina said on the poolside, doing the same jumping jacks.

"Cute swimsuit." Klaus said.

Sabrina glances at Klaus and pauses her jumping jacks. "Hey, Mikaelson. And I got the one piece swimsuit from the double door closet room."

"I never seen you in a swimsuit." Klaus said, checking her out.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Sabrina asked her husband, folding her arms.

"I'm just saying "Hello", and with Derek gone from New Orleans, Cora is doing whatever, and Eric distracted by his grief, perhaps, you and I can go on another romantic date with each other." Klaus said to her.

"Sure. I would love to." Sabrina said with a smile.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other.

"Alright then, I'll see you when you come home." Klaus said, and pecks a kiss on Sabrina's cheek and walks away from her.

And Hayley slowly approaches Sabrina. "You and Klaus seem okay."

"Yeah. Klaus and I had a little quarrel, but we're okay." Sabrina reassured Hayley. "But how are you?" She asked her.