Part 34

Short chapter-

Life was finally lookinh up fornthe inner circle. Baby nyx was getting bigger each day. Everyone took tirns baby sitting. Althea lost some of her magic due to nesta and the curse but she was relieved, she finally felt free of any burden of hurting her family again.

Banvrak had been complaining to nesta for weeks during the curse. But he still never left his world. But althea still visited him and his brother, there world had finally became balanced now the brothers had worked out there problems.

Althea and azriel where doing so much better. They had so much time to spend together, when she had fully recovered they left for the cabin in the mountains where they spent over a weak with one another.

Nesta, gwen and emerie where training a new batch of women from the library and the illyrian mountains to be the next valkyries. No matter how many times the girls offered althea never accepted.

Cassian continued to train along side althea. They had returned to themselves as if the past few years hadn't happened. Altheas sarcasm and wit returned and cassian was pleased to have his sister back as he remembered her.

Rhysand and feyre where amazed at altheas recovery. Feyre had mother hennes althea for the first few days even after she delivered her baby. Rhysand also hovered more than usual like she would disappear if he looked away. But after two weeks they finally settled down.

"What do you think about a wedding?" Azriel asked. He was sat with althea in his arms wayching the sun set over velaries.

"Thats very mortal of you to ask. Why?" She replied moving slightly to look up at him.

"We never had an official mating ceremony like the others. I was thinking we should. If you wanted." He smiled down at her as she blushed.

"Id love to marry you." She grinned, nodding he pressed his lips against hers in a deep kiss before she pulled back.

"Can we do something different?" She asked.

"That depends."

"Lets not do anything big, just something small, just our family." She said.

"That sounds perfect." He kissed her again.

After they had told everyone their plan everyone was estatic. Althea had pulled rhysand aside tonsoeak with him alone.

"Is everything okay?" He asked looking her over.

"Im fine rhys i just wanted to ask you something." He nodded. "In mortal weddings the farther of the bride usually walks them down the isle, and as my dad- as hes, not here, i was hoping..."

"Yes." He blurted out. "Im sorry i got excited. But if be honoured to." She smiled pulling him into a hug as she smiled.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Feyre obviously was her maid of honour. They decided even though they where keeping thing's strictly family they still wanted to keep to fae and human traditions. Althea and azriel had writted there own vowls. 

It turned out to be a beautiful ceremony, cassian cried which earned a small slap from nesta who just shook her head amused.

Rhysand and feyre where over joyed that they had finally held a ceremony as the only mated couple in the family who hadn't. (Except elian and lucien)

Is seemed like a happy ending they all could ask for. But no one knew what fate had planned.

An-

Thats it, the end. Goodbye

Thank you all so much for the comments amd votes. Ive really enjoyed working on this and hopefully will work on some original work for the furter

- e