Part 4

I was laughing silently beside mor as we headed into the room where Feyre and Rhys stood. Feyre had requested to go home as soon as the sun rose. I had spent the week between mor and cassian and occasionally azriel. my whole body was aching slightly from cassians training, to which I wouldn't tell him in fear he'd force me into an unneeded break. I had a weak here each month, id make it count.

"I cant do that." Rhys was saying when we entered.

"Can't, or won't?" Feyre challenged.

"Shall we go?" Rhysand asked, thats when feyre noticed us, or mainly me still giggling beside mor.

"Your laughing." Feyre spoke, and i only nodded to busy trying to stop laughing.

"She can stay." Feyre said turning back to Rhys.

"What?" He asked.

"Take your bargain, she's happy hear, she's miserable in the spring court. You people made her laugh again. I don't think ill ever understand but somehow she belongs here." Feyre said.

"Rhys no. I can't leave her there." I told him, but i could already tell it was to late, the deal states if Feyre orders it or he does, i had no choice to stay.

"Im sorry Althea." Rhys said as our tattoos disappeared and i was left crying in my new court.

"Ill see you in a month. You'll be safe here." Feyre hugged me tight. "Please forgive me." She whispered before Rhysand took her to the spring court.

"Thea?" Mor asked, i just shook my head and headed of to my room. Over the week each day after my day with the boys and mor i would have dinner with feyre. I think she noticed how much i liked being here, I hadn't smiled so much in years, i felt like here i was being heard, Azriel could also understand my signing and Cassian was still learning.

The next morning i sat alone at the breakfast table, staring at my empty plate and now cold cup of tea. I was still in shock after yesterday that I hadn't noticed anyone had entered the room.

"She hasn't started yet." Cassian cheered, i looked around and fount the three Illyrians and mor striding over to the table.

"Good morning, thea." Mor grinned taking her usual spot opposite me. Rhys sat in his usual place, Cassian chose next to mor and Azriel sat beside me.

"Morning." I greeted smiling a little. They had all come.

"Althea, i am sorry about yesterday. I didn't know Feyre would call in our bargain." Rhys spoke first breaking the silence.

"I know." I gave a weak smile. "She was right, i hated that place, i feel alive here."

"You do look more alive here." Rhys commented. "That dress you wore when i picked you up was beautiful. Was that the one you mentioned you were making?"

"It was. Im pleased you like it. I would love to see some of your mums work." I signed, i saw cassian and azriel share slightly confused but amused expressions.

"Ill show you one day." Rhys winked.

"Your doing well in training, we'll have to get you some leathers made." Azriel spoke, i blushed slightly putting my head down but my braided hair did little as a shield.

"That would be nice." I signed. Nodding he poured himself more wine.

The next month when feyre visited she barely spoke to me. She had become more distant, i barely spent my time with her. Barely a week later and rhys and mor had gone to get her. Neither told me what was happening only muttering her name before winnowing to spring.