Part 19

3rd person pov

This was the beginning of the end, they all could feel it. Their faces full of solemn looks as they all sat around their living room. Azriel was sat with his head in his hands his mate pacing back and forth. Cassian and nesta sat in one another's brace a silent agreement between them. Rhysand sat trying to comfort his mate who sat fuddling with her fingers watching her sister. And elain, sat alone silently crying at what she had saw.

In a breeze amren stormed into the house a book grasped to her chest, even she looked slightly alarmed by what she was told about elains vision, which had just confirmed her suspicions.

"I have a theory, its a long shot but it might work." Amren said placing the book down on the coffee table, she crouched beside it opening the book to a specific page.

"Are you sure?" Althea asked finally she stopped pacing facing her friend.

"No, but i have hope." Was amrens reply. "I found just one entry about a daughter of chaos, but what you read you will not like."

Nodding them all read over the passage, tears brimmed their eyes as they did.

"The daughter of chaos, born out of hate, gifted with raw magic. Magic like this can destroy the host or the host destroys that around them. After the split of magic, creating chaos was banned out of fear that it could not be contained or controlled.

If chaos finds its way into this world, everyone will suffer. To stop chaos you need someone who knows how to control raw magic, its soul creator, Banvrak devron. He resides in the underworld where his magic is contained and controlled. Seek out him and chaos can be healed. But all may not be as it seems."

Althea stood still, skin pale, eyes wide. In a blink she turned on her heals and headed up to the map room.

"Thea, where are you going?" Feyre called after her sister.

"To find a way into the underworld, this Banvrak can help me, maybe he can tale away this magic or at least help me control it." Althea spoke opening the doors.

"Thats crazy. No one had ever seen banvrak or know how to find him, those maps won't help." Cassian was bow stood at the door watching her rummage through the piles if maps.

"Its the only way." Althea said.

"That may be so, but what your looking for won't be here, you'll have to check the archives down in the priestesses library." Cassian said, sighing althea stopped, she slowly nodded and winnowed away.

"She's gone to the library." Cassian said as he re entered the living room.

"Ill go help her, mor you come to." Amren stated, and in a blink both of them winnowed after althea.

"What if he can't help?" Azriel asked.

"Then we keep looking." Feyre stated.

"What if we don't find anything?" Cassian voiced.

"We will, she sacrificed everything for me, ill do the same for her." Nesta stated, cassian nodded grabbing onto her hand trying to give them both some comfort.

"I can't loose her." Azriel didn't bother to hide his tears from his family, "she brought me back from the depths of hell, i would do the same for her in a heart beat."

"We will help her, brother." Rhysand said. "She will beat whatever this is, I promise you." Azriel gave his brother a thankful nod and whipped away his tears.

"If we do not help her, we all will suffer." was elains only words before she left to her room.

AN:

Short chapter today, sorry for the slow updates ive had three funerals to go to in the past few weeks and haven't been writing much, but im hoping to get back at it as i have a few plans for how this will go.

Thank you all for reading hope you've enjoyed to far.