Part 14

Cassian ended up staying home to protect my sisters whilst we all went to hewn city. Azriel had to hold me back when i was told lucien had seen Elian without our permission. Apparently dealing with nesta was enough punishment. Then we moved nesta and elain to the town house, it would be better for Elain, she could tend to the garden there. Azriel showed elain the garden whilst Rhysand flew nesta down, making her sick.

"I felt it again. Her power." I said. To no one specific. Cassian and Rhysand ended up debating what exactly happened to her whilst I changed for the journey.

My heels clicked on the floor as i joined the others ready to leave

My heels clicked on the floor as i joined the others ready to leave. Rhysand winnowed us all in, in his black mist of darkness. Somehow the same inky blackness of night poured from my fingertips as i stood beside the high lord and lady.

"Bow." Rhysand ordered. We all did. "I will interpret the lack of two thrones to be due to the fact that this visit came upon you quickly." Rhysand mask was on. "And i will let you all escape without having your skin flayed from your bones as my mating gift to you. Our logal subject." Rhysand tormented.

"Surely my love, they would like to stand now." Feyre purred.

"Rise." Rhysand ordered smiling. We all stood and i made myself busy spinning around my blades watching mors farther intently. Feyre stole their power, like a cat and mouse she pounced.

"Do you wish to have this back?" She asked.

"Did you know." Rhysand purred. "That its not polite to touch a lady without her permission."

"Play nice." Feyre crooned. Thats when nesta and amrem approached them.

"By your leave high lord." Amren bowed.

"Go enjoy yourselves." He waved a hand. "Food and music. Now." He ordered. Nesta and amren disappeared.

"Council room ten minutes." Rhysand ordered keir.

"High lord, and lady." I smiled as i bowed.

"Ah i nearly forgot." Rhysand grinned. "Keir bring me a friend for my personal guard. I cant have her bored now, can i."

"Yes my lord." Keir looked around the room and brought me a well built man. I didn't bother to look him over as I turned back to Rhysand and feyre.

"Go play, darling." Feyre grinned, nodded i dragged the man with me, I didn't dare spare a glance at azriel as i left.

We made it to a secure room before I started my interrogation. Azriel fed me informed from the meeting so i knew exactly what to ask.

"Tell me, why exactly does keir want into velarise?" I asked. I had him restricted in a chair. Hands and legs bound, no weapons to help him.

"His daughter is there." Was all he said. Smiling i walked closer taking my favourite dagger i dragged it slowly down his cheek drawing blood from a deep cut, he hissed.