The Cliff [bakudeku]

Content: class 1A is on a tour by the sea, they're visiting the highest cliff that reaches above the sea. Just a happy class tour and nothing more right?

Wrong.

What if a certain green haired boy slips? Will someone be able to catch him or he falls right into death?

Lmao I really have motivation to write angst nowadays 😭

_________________________

3rd person pov

The class was waiting impatiently at the bottom of the Cliff. They had to wait for everyone to catch up so they can go up together.

They already bought the tourist tickets online, the only thing they needed is for everyone to have their phone so the staff can read the QR code.

"hey Deku-kun!" the brunette said catching up to him. She has been more..clingy nowadays and wouldn't leave Izuku alone. She usually just keeps fangirling about Iida and how kind and handsome he is.

Izuku is the type of person who loves to listen to people and support them but that was really a lot to handle.

"yeah..?" he asked with a smile. "you have your online ticket right? I heard that Mineta forgot his phone at home and he can't come! Not like we mind tho. " she said with a giggle. Everyone hated Mineta so that was more like happy news but Izuku's situation was exactly the opposite. Everyone loved him and they didn't want such a shame happen that he leaves his ticket at home.

"of course I got it, don't worry." he said smiling as Uraraka gave him a thumbs up.

"everyone got their tickets? Expect Mineta." their sensei asked when the others arrived too. "yes!!" they all said at once, some of them cheering.

"well well!! It's nice to meet you again, fellow UA students!!" Inasa from the other hero school greeted walking up to them with his homeroom teacher. "ah, greetings. I didn't know your class is also planning to come here today." Aizawa said as he politely shook hands with the other homeroom teacher.

Izuku pov

"NOT THIS FUCKER AGAIN!!" Kacchan yelled. "Kacchan show some politeness!!" I yelled back as he groaned and looked away, I couldn't help but giggle. Ever since we started dating I'm the only one who can deal with his anger and I'm the one who he listens to.

If I think about it dogs do that too.. What the heck Izuku get back to your mind!! Next thing I know was another black haired guy intensively shaking my hand. "I remember you from last year when we had to get our hero license!! You were so amazing!!" he said with a wide smile. His attitude was similar to Kirishima's.. "u-umm thank you but what-" I started but he ran off before I could ask his name. Weird guy..

"did that bitch really just.." Kacchan said with anger burning in his eyes. "K-Kacchan calm down it was just a handshake!" I said trying to calm him down which was VERY hard in this situation. Whenever he's not shouting at someone, that's a sign that they should run as far as they can. "I'll kill that bitch.." he said. "Kacchan, no." I tried putting some anger in my voice which seemingly worked.

"and you know I only love you." I said, more like whispered. "I'm only not killing him because I love you." he mumbled as I smiled at him.

"if you're done we should go because there will be a lot of people later." Aizawa sensei said as he made his way towards the gate where they check the tickets.

After everyone got in, mouths were wide open. We saw the huge cliff from side view, we still had to walk up tho but boy it already looks amazing! I can't even imagine how beautiful it'll be on the top of the cliff.