Family? [Tododeku]

Content: Deku lives in the dorms like everyone else but on weekends he doesn't go to a usual, peaceful home like everyone does. He calls the league of villains his family, his biological brother is Shigaraki Tomura and father is All for One.

They live in a normal house though but no one actually knows that the most wanted villain lives there. The basement is basically the base of the LOV, they live there when they're not in the bar. Inside the house they ignore their states and are living like a normal family, Deku still wants to be a hero and they're perfectly fine with that.

What happens when a certain dual haired boy comes over and finds out about the secret?

(Inko is dead in this story sorry 😭)

Contains:
-tomudeku brothers
-Dad for One

_________________________

3rd person pov

"hey Izu." Soto said walking up to the green haired boy who looked up at him tilting his head to the side. "so umm I was thinking and realized we always just go to my place- so if you don't mind can we go to your place this time? I've never been there before and since you're my boyfriend I guess.. Someday I'll come over anyway." the dual haired boy said nervously.

Right, I totally forgot about our date and since he's not much of a social person we're not used to eat out. Although a home-date is so much better, more comfortable and you don't have to worry about the price or fancy clothes. Dad said he'll be in the base today..and Tomura too. I guess it's just perfect timing! The greenette thought. "sure! You're right, my place is just a lot smaller than yours." He said with a giggle which made Shoto's face turn into a light shade of pink.

"a-alright then..after school?" Shot asked as Izuku nodded his head.

After classes / Izuku pov

I walked up to Sho with my backpack as he was still packing his stuff. "let's go." Sho said as he finished packing and stood up. I gave him a smile and he held my hand as we walked out.

Our relationship was public so we didn't mind holding hands in public. We still got a few disgusted strares though but they can just mind their own business, we don't care.

As we arrived to my place I opened the door slightly and peeked my head in, making sure there's really no one at home. I was right, all I saw was the empty house.

I opened the door and walked in with Sho behind me. "oh my god- is that a cat?" he asked pointing at my munchkin cat (yk the cat with those really tiny legs) who was sleeping on the couch. "oh yea he's Hiko, a real sleepyhead. You can pet him if you want." I said smiling as I walked to the kitchen.

3rd person pov

Todoroki sat on the couch beside Hiko and pet his head gently which caused him to wake up and purr. Adorable! He thought as he kept petting. "would you like something to drink?" Izuku asked, peeking his head out of the kitchen. "a matcha tea would be nice." Soto said.

"alright then but it will take a bit more time, about 15 minutes." the greenette said as Todoroki walked to him, wrapping his arms around Izuku with a slight smile which caused the greenette's face go bright red.

As the two boys were hugging Shigaraki walked in through the back door, right into the bathroom. "Izu I heard something.." Shoto said after he heard the bathroom door closing. It made Izuku slightly nervous, he was afraid that someone came home sooner and he didn't tell anyone about his guest.

"IZU WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT MY HAIR DYE?!" Shigaraki yelled from the bathroom catching the two boys attention. "I'll be right back!" Izuku said rushing to the bathroom. As hw opened the door he saw his brother standing in front of the mirror with white hair.

He was born with white hair but he hated it so he kept going with the color blue. (in this au ofc) "Tenko I have a guest!" Izuku whisper-yelled. "and how could've I know??" his brother asked. "well um..nevermind I just want you to be more quiet, don't come near the living room and please tell this to dad too because Shoto will be here until evening. Also your hair dye is on the shelf." Izuku said.

"alright.. But you could've told us earlier. I'll just stay in my room after dying my hair." he said taking the hair dye off of the shelf. "also what the fuck happened to your hair? You dyed it yesterday." "Crazy bloody bitch poured water on me." he said. "oh so that was just the spray yesterday?" Izuku asked. "yea I was too tired so I decided to dye it today." Tenko said.

"well okay I guess.." the greenette said as he walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him and he walked back to the kitchen.

"who was that?" Shoto asked. "my brother." Izuku said stirring the tea. "you..have a brother?" Shoto asked with a surprised face. "yep. Didn't I tell you about him?" "not at all." Shoto said. "ah.. Sorry."

Izuku pov

Damn but if Tenko is dying his hair he can't tell the others to not come up here. I'll just text in the group chat I have time anyway.

I took my phone out and searched the group chat which had dad, Tenko and basically the whole LOV in it.

Broccoli: I have my boyfriend over until the evening so you better not come up here.

Bloodbitch: aww fine...

DadForEveryone: got it.

"Izuu. Who are you texting?" Shoto asked wrapping his arms around me once more. "ah, no one important." I said nervously. "how come I never heard about your family?" he asked. "well I-" I started but got cut off by the front door slamming open and who was there? Dabi. "I'm back with the e-" he started but shut himself off as he saw Sho. I'm fucked. Does Sho recognize his brother? I mean his hair is died and those stitches.. Whatever.

Next thing I know was Shoto shooting ice at Dabi which I immediately broke with one for all by reflex. "Izu why did you do that he's a villain!!" Sho yelled. "please don't hurt him let me explain!" I said. "you..you're the UA traitor?!" Sho yelled once again as I held my ears.

"n-no I'm not please let me explain.." I said and a few tears picked in my eyes as I saw Dabi walking to the couch to pat Hiko.

"alright." Shoto said sternly. "I-I'm not the traitor and I'm not even a villain.. You see my brother who you heard before, he's Shigaraki. He's my brother.. I see the lov as my family so do they, we ignore our states inside this house, I'm not saying anything about UA and they don't say anything about their..plans or whatever. I'm begging you don't tell this to anyone I can't lose my family!" I said as a tear rolled down on my cheek.

"alright.. As long as you're safe I don't mind." he said as he wiped my tears.

"may I talk to 'Sho'?" Dabi asked. Does he wanna say what I think of? Isn't that a bit too much for Sho in one day?

_________________________

A/n: part 2 is in progress!