All lies [angsty tododeku]

Content: Izuku is in a relationship with a boy named Haru, a black haired boy with golden eyes. They had a happy relationship, expect for a few..fights. Fights which usually lead Haru to slap or hit Izuku, but he always forgave him.

One day when he got home he found his so called 'boyfriend' cheating on him. What if he finds consolation in a certain dual haired boy?

Adult AU!

_________________________

3rd person pov

A green haired boy could be seen, running through the streets crying. He pushed people out of the way, running faster to no one knows where. He didn't only lost his fiancé but his home as well. He couldn't regret more moving together with Haru.

After running for 10 minutes he stopped next to a convenience store, catching for breath. He sat down on the ground holding his chest trying to set his breathing back to normal.

It was already past midnight, he wanted to surprise Haru by coming home earlier from his night shift. When he opened the door that was the moment when he saw his so called fiancé making out with a blue-ish purple haired guy. He was filled with sadness and anger, he ran out slamming the door behind him not looking back at the yelling Haru.

There he is now, sitting beside a convenience store by the street breathing heavily with red and puffy eyes from crying.

He was sitting there for a good 20 minutes when he started to feel cold and sleepy. He could go to one of his friends house but he doesn't want to be a burden.

'maybe I should sleep here tonight, I'll find a place tomorrow.."  he thought as he slowly started to close his eyelids. Right before he could fall asleep he heard a familiar voice. "Izu?" as he opened his eyes he saw his best friend, Shoto standing in front of him.

Not to talk about the fact that the dual haired boy was always jealous of Haru, he liked Izuku since high school.

"oh hey Sho.. What are you doing here?" he asked silently. "I could ask the same- have you beem crying?" he asked cutting himself off as he saw the greenette's red and puffy eyes. He couldn't help but tear up again.

Thick tears were running down on his cheeks again as he let out loud sobs,covering his face. "woah woah, it's okay.. Let's go to my place and warm up alright? I'll make you a tea and we can talk about it if you want." Shoto said helping up the crying boy who managed to get up trembling, accepting the other boy's help.

"here, take this." he said wrapping his hoodie around Izuku's upper body. It reached down to his knees tho, thanks to the height difference. The greenette slightly blushed at the act. "t-thank you but what about you? I don't want you to get cold." Izuku said.

"it's okay, I can warm myself up with my quirk." Shoto said with a smile which was rare from him. Izuku felt his face heat up a bit. 'gosh what's wrong with me?! Why's this feeling again..?'  he thought as they started walking towards Shoto's house.

As they arrived to his (HUGE) house Shoto opened the door moving out of the way, letting the smaller boy go in first. "let's sit down on the couch. Do you want some tea?" he asked politely. "no thank you, maybe later.." Izuku said as he plopped down on the couch and Shoto sat down beside him handing him a blanket.

"arigato.." he said wrapping the blanket around himself to warm up. "so.. What happened?" the dual haired boy asked. "well um.. I finished my night shift earlier and I wanted to surprise him but when got home I.....I saw him making out with another boy.. So much sadness and agrees built up in me that I just rushed out and slammed the door hearing him yell behind me as I ran.. God we were supposed to get married in two months..!" he said as he started to cry again, pulling his knees up to his chest.