Hope [Kirikami]

Content: Denki had enough of his life, he thought everyone was acting and they just used him to charge their phones. The final push was Mineta's words who was well known as a bully. Of course he didn't do any physical harm, he couldn't even manage that with his size.

What will happen when his own boyfriend, Kirishima finds him almost dead?

Contains:
-mentions of self harm
-mentions of blood
-suicidal thoughts/attempt
-angst :')
-maybe some fluff

Yeah I kinda made him the bad person in this story, that bitch deserves it anyway 🤌

___________________________________

3rd pov

Denki stood in the middle of the boys restroom as Mineta kept laughing at him.

"oh my God how can you be so dumb?! Pfft- Aizawa sensei's question was so easy a five year old kid could've answer it!!" Mineta mocked with teary eyes from laughing.

Denki was getting more uncomfortable and he felt that old feeling coming back again. When he feels so useless, pathetic and dumb.

Kaminari pov

I mean he's not wrong.. I have the lowest grades in the class, everyone knows that. I'm the well known dumb kid of the class who can't do anything but charge a phone..

How am I even planning to be a hero? I'm so fucking useless! No one will ever need me.

He walked out of the restroom still laughing his ass off. God I can't believe he was my friend.

I walked in a stall and took my blade out of my pocket. Maybe it's time.. Let's just hope no one will find me so I can just bleed to death. Dying peacefully.. What a nice thought.

I pulled my sleeves up and pressed the cold blade down on my wrist. As I pulled it over my skin, I felt the familiar pain. How it stung while the blood was flowing out.

I made five more deep cuts and a smile slipped on my face as black dots started to cover my vision. Is this finally the end..?

Kirishima pov

As Kami left the classroom I saw Mineta going after him. Boy that's not good.. We all know how badly Mineta used to pick on Kami.

I sighed as I stood up from my seat and headed towards the boys restroom. Before I got there I saw Mineta coming out, laughing. I swear I'll kill him if he said something bad to Kami again.

As I walked in the restroom I saw that one of the stalls were closed. I sighed in relief knowing that he's only using the toilet but when I was about to leave, I noticed something from the corner of my eye.

Something under the closed stall which seemed to be..blood..? OH CRAP THAT'S BLOOD!!

I ran to the stall and knocked on the door. "Kami!! Are you okay? Why is there blood?!" I asked in panic but I got no answer. Shit shit shit!!

I activated my quirk and broke down the door with no hesitation and what I saw got me paralyzed.

I saw a blade laying in his left hand, his right arm was covered in older cuts, but five new ones which were really deep..his eyes were half open but he seemed to be unconscious.

As I got back to my mind I quickly picked him up and ran towards recovery girl's office as fast as I could. Heck Kami don't you dare dying on me!! I can't lose you.. I love you more than anything..