Am I Good Enough? [kirikami Angst]

Content: Kaminari keeps having the feeling that he's just a waste of space and that feeling slowly start to eat up his soul.

He got to the point where he wants to end his life. Will someone be there for him? His boyfriend? His 'friends'?

_________________________

3rd person pov

Freak.

Useless.

Waste of space.

Kill yourself.

Go ahead.

Do it pussy.

They're using you

Even your parents hated you that's why they left you.

Slice...slice...slice...

The yellow haired boy was sitting on his bed, his mind full of voices as he kept on slitting his wrists. It wasn't enough.

Usually around 20 cuts would make the voices go away but this time they didn't go away. His vision was already blurry and he couldn't see his arms from the blood.

He cried and laughed hysterically as he kept pulling the blade through his skin.

When the voices were gone and he was 'sober' again, he was terrified. Terrified of what he has done. His boyfriend already made him promise that he'd never do it again. He failed.

"oh god no please not again.." he whispered to himself as tears were flooding down on his cheeks. He stood up and grabbed a pack of bandages from his desk. He limped to the bathroom, for his luck it was past midnight so nobody was there.

At least that's what he thought. His boyfriend was still awake learning when he heard noises from the room beside his, which was Kaminari's dorm. He heard the noises of crying and when he heard the neighbor door open he couldn't help but get curious. He was really worried.

It has been just two months since he found out about Kaminari cutting and they talked about it and he stopped for a while but he recently saw bandages on Kaminari's arm again. He let it go by thinking it's just an injury from training but deep down he knew it isn't.

Kiri had enough and opened the door making his way to the bathroom. When he got there he peeked in through the door and what he saw was horrifying.

Kirishima pov

Those cuts.. Oh lord they're so deep.. It hurts to watch him cry as he desperately tries to clean the wounds and make the bleeding stop.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him. He flinched as he saw me and his eyes went wide. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I-I just I couldn't-" he stuttered but I cut him off with a tight hug.

I heard him sob into my chest and the blood from his arms soak through my shirt as he hugged me back. That's not good.. The bleeding needs to be stopped.

I pull away from the hug and grab the bandage from the sink. "please give me your arms." I said as he wiped his tears and showed me his arms which were covered with blood by bow.

I washed it off with water once again and quickly wrapped it up tightly as I heard him hiss. "sorry.. I know it hurts but we need to stop the bleeding." I said as I hugged him again. "I-I'm sorry.." he stuttered out pushing his head into my chest.

"it's okay but..tell me was it because of the voices again?" I asked as he answered by nodding his head. He started to limp and held onto the sink to stay stable. "come on..let's go to my room." I said picking him up and walking back in my room. I can't let him be alone, I'm afraid he'll do something stupid..