Long Time No See [Bakudeku]

Content: Deku didn't receive his quirk from All Might, he just got left on the rooftop after he got told he can't be a hero. He stopped trying and moved to another city on the other side of Japan with his mom, leaving the angry blonde there with his feelings.

Now, years later he moved back to Musutafu but this time all alone, his mom had to move right to America because of her job.

Now him and Katsuki are both 17 years old and Izuku is working in a Cafe to earn money. What happens if the two boys meet again?

_________________________

3rd person pov

"Mina-san!! The customers are getting impatient!" Izuku yelled as he walked in the staff room where's his co-worker friend was resting.

"five more minutes.." she whined stretching her arms. "nuh-uh it's my time to rest now." Izuku said crossing his arms pouty. "fine.." she mumbled as she took her apron on and walked out.

As Mina served everything and the customers were gone she took her phone out of her pocket to check the messages she received earlier in the Bakusquad group chat.

BabyShark: Mina!! I just passed by the Cafe where you're working at and saw an adorable greenette! Is he that friend of yours who you always talk about?

TapeBoy: I saw him a few days ago too! He kinda looks like a girl tho..

SlayingAlien: well yeah he does and if you see him don't mention that! He can get extremely insecure about it.

BoomBoomBoy: considering the fact that you only know him since a week you know pretty much about him. It's annoying me that everyone saw him already but me.

SlayingAlien: well duh of course! He's my bestie already.

WalkingPowerbank: man I want to get to know the guy! You always talk about how kind and cute he is but we never really met him.

SlayingAlien: I mean 4 more hours left from work for both of us, if that's good for you y'all can come here around 6pm, no one really used to come at that time so you'll have time to get to know him!

TapeBoy: amazing idea! It's good for me.

BabyShark: I'll have to re-arrange some things but I'll be there!

BoomBoomBoy: Good, I'll finally see that 'cute' bitch.

WalkingPowerbank: good for me too!

The pink girl giggled as she slid the phone back in her pocket and walked to Izuku. "Izuuuu! My friends want to get to know you so they'll be coming here tonight!" she squealed. "o-oh alright!" the greenette said nervously.

"no need to be afraid! They're all really nice. Maybe except for boom boom bitch but he has a nicer side too!" she said smiling.
"when are they coming exactly?" he asked. "around 6pm so soon." she said sitting back down on the sofa.

"what about the customers?" Izuku asked. "pleaseee.. I want to sleep.." she whined. "how about this? You go back to work and I'll help you." Izuku said as he stood up. "fine." she said as they walked back to the counter where the customers were already waiting.
"I apologize for making you wait, sir. What can I get you?" Izuku asked politely.