Stage Two: XV

[Started: 1/17/2023]
[Ended: 1/17/2023]
[Song: Adore by Savages, Suffer With Me by líue, and Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Johnny Goth.]

♡ ♢ ♤ ♧
Alice In Borderlands
BLUFF
STAGE TWO: Opia
"The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously. invasive and vulnerable."

♧    ♤ ♢   ♡
Chapter Fifteen
"Mad Hatter."
♡    ♢    ♤    ♧

     "Ugh." Y/n groaned as she opened her eyes. She was in Seda's room. Her hands, legs, and waist were tied securely to a chair. There were odd sticky pads running up her legs, arms, and back. There were also four additional ones on her temple's and neck.
     "Rise and shine baby." Seda moved into her line of sight. "Your probably wondering why your not dead right now. Well it's because my opinions about you haven't changed. I still want you by my side." He clapped his hand together, unusually happy. "So, Daeko here, is going to help me reprogram the fuck out of your brain. Hopefully, you forget all about that blond cunt and stay completely loyal to me."

     Daeko stood a little ways away looking unsure of himself and the situation.
    "You really are desperate." Y/n scoffed.
    "Am I?" Seda questioned. "You seemed pretty desperate for me in the fourth round."
   She almost laughed in his face. "I didn't think I was fucking you. I hallucinated that "blond cunt" in your place."
    A deep scowl came to the kings face. He didn't reply and shoved a cloth in her mouth. "Light it up."
     "Okay." Daeko moved behind Y/n as Seda stood menacingly in front of her.

    A whirling sound started and suddenly shocks filled her body similar to the ones she felt in the king of clubs game. Her entire body jolted and froze. Her screams ripped through the air.
     "Higher!" Seda ordered.
     Then everything got ten times worse. Her body shook with the shocks. The areas with the little pad burned her skin leaving marks. It seemed never ending. She could feel her brain go numb, no thoughts filled her other than pain. This kept on going for far to long. To the point that when it stopped her body immediately slumped in the chair. All she could do was blink and stare into space.
     "I know that hurt." A gentle hand ran along her cheek. "But can you feel that? Your brain is slowly becoming mush, soon there will be no pain and you'll be safe, with me."
    He was right. She could barely think. The pain and numbness coursing through her body made her want to give up. It would be easier to give up, less painful.
     Seda's hand left her cheek. "Cuff her and put her on the bed."

    Daeko nodded and began untying Y/n.
    "I'll be at the table when your done." Seda said moving over to the door. "And get her some water and food." He then left.
    Daeko hauled Y/n out of the chair. He slowly dragged her to the bed. "I'm really sorry about this...I've never seen him so hell bent before. In truth I don't really want to be here....it's just...I know I can survive here."
    Y/n caught a glimpse of her pinky. The missing nail reminded her of all she had accomplished. She couldn't give up now, right?
    Daeko managed to get her on the bed then cuffed her hands together. "I hope you won't take this personal." He then turned to leave.
    He possibly got four steps away from the bed when something wrapped around his neck. His hand reached up to get it off and he touched the cold familiar metal of the cuffs. From behind Y/n was strangling him with the cuffs he put on her.
    After losing air, Daeko stopped moving and crumpled to the ground. Y/n stood over him, her body shaking, her head twitching, everything either hurt or was numb but she still managed to stand. Her eyes darted around like a wild animal searching for food.
     She dug into Daeko's pocket for the key and uncuffed herself. She tossed the metal aside and moved to the door....