Stage Two: XII

[Started: 1/16/2023]
[Ended: 1/16/2023]
[Song: Happy Together by The Turtles.]

♡    ♢    ♤    ♧
Alice In Borderlands
BLUFF
STAGE TWO: Opia
"The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously. invasive and vulnerable."

♧ ♤    ♢ ♡
Chapter Twelve
"Seda And Suspicion."
♡ ♢ ♤ ♧

"Get out! Get out!"
In her own room Y/n sat on the floor of the bathroom leaning over the toilet. She gaged and choked on her fingers trying to throw up what she had just ate. Tears formed in her eyes not only from choking herself but also from the terror and regret of eating another human being.
"Y/n?" Seda entered the bathroom. When he saw her on the ground his eyes widened. "What are you doing?!"
He moved over to her pulling her away from the toilet and holding her hands away from her face. She struggled as he held her.
"Let me go!" She screamed.
"Stop it!" He shouted back. "Stop."
"I have to get it out!" She began crying and hyperventilating as she slowly began to feel weaker. "I have to get it out!"
"Please stop!" He forced her to look at him. "You didn't eat a person Y/n! Just calm down, please!"
"How do you know...?"
Seda kept his arm tightly around her. "It's a hearts game, their just trying to pych you out."

Slowly she began calming down. Her breathing steadied and she stoped struggling. But she still didn't believe she hadn't eaten a human. "You can let go now."
He chuckled. "I don't think I want to."
She frowned slightly as she looked back at him.
"Sorry." He let go of her allowing her to stand up again. "I'm not going to leave you alone though."
"Why not?"
He stood up looking down at her worryingly. "I'm worried about you."
She nodded. "Fine. That's fair given my behavior."
He smiled. "I have a fun idea."

♧ ♤    ♢ ♡

"You have got to be kidding." Y/n stood in front of Seda as he gestured to the racks of cloths.
"Common, when have you ever seen this many nice clothes in one place?" He asked.
She tilted her head jokingly. "I don't know,
Maybe a dress store?"
He paused. "Okay you got me there but we have nothing else to do."
"I do." She placed a hand on her chest. "I have to beat this game."
"And we will." Seda stood in front of her. "It to soon to do anything now."
Crossing her arms she thought for a moment. "Fine."
Smiling in triumph he walked over to a clothing rack. "How about I pick an outfit for you, and you pick one for me."
"Okay." She said walking over to a rack with men's clothes on it.

For the next five minutes the two went through clothing trying to pick out an outfit the other might look good in. Time and time again Y/n would catch Seda looking at her. Each time he would give her a charming smile.
'What am I doing? Why am I entertaining this idiot?'
"I'm done." She said walking over to Seda with a few items in her arms.
He turned to her holding out a blue dress on a hanger. "So am I."
"Blue?" She questioned. "I thought I looked better in red."
He glanced at the dress then back at Y/n. "I think you'll look better in blue."
"Whatever you say." She said holding out the clothing for him.
Seda took it and she placed the hanger in her hands. "Go change."
She rolled her eyes and left to her room. She put on the dress and looked in the mirror in her bathroom. It was a long sleeveless dress with matching gloves. It was a beautiful dress but Y/n could help but feel off in it.
"It would be better in red."

She left her room again and saw Seda leaning against a door in the outfit she picked for him. It consisted of a white button down, a black vest, and black pants. Seda wore it very well, like he did most things.
It undeniable, Seda was a very good looking man. His charming smile and overall physique was incredible. Any woman would crumble in the palm of his hand.
He spotted Y/n and walked over to her. "You look good." He carefully adjusted Y/n glove to match the other one. "Really good."
'What am I doing?'
"Thanks, you look good too Seda." She replied.
Seda's brow creased as his hand ghosted over her collar bone. "Your missing something." He reached into his pocket pulling out a diamond necklace.
'Did he find that with the clothes?'
He put the necklace on her and carefully laid it on her skin. "That's better."
'What the fuck is going on?'
"I'm glad your here with me Y/n." He told her, his voice full of seriousness. He moved his hand up to her face.
'Oh god.' She stepped away from him.

"Sorry." As if realizing what he was doing he moved away from her too. He chuckled nervously. "You like that blond guy don't you? I saw you guys outside. I don't really understand it but I shouldn't push you."
She looked at him in shock. "Uh yeah."
"Well, if you ever change your mind." He winked.
She almost laughed at him. "I don't think I will but I'll keep it in mind."

Seda and Y/n ended up hanging out for the entire round. Seda was only ever kind to Y/n but something felt so off when she was around him. She guessed it was because she felt guilty.
After an hour of sitting at the tea table again a new round started. This time Y/n went off on her own. She looked around the penthouse again once again finding nothing. Well until she over heard a concerning conversation.
Y/n was going up to the second floor. From her spot on the stairs she could overhear Yoko talking to Daeko.

"This feels wrong." Daeko said.
"If she agrees it isn't." Yoko sounded unsure of herself. "He's been worrying me. I've never seen him so..."
Daeko finished for her. "Obsessed?"
"Yes." She nodded. "We should ask what the others think."
The two walked away from the stairs out of ear shot of Y/n. It was clear to her they knew something she didn't. Daeko and Yoko didn't sound like two strangers meeting for the first time. They sounded well acquainted and were talking about "others".
'What am I not getting?'

♧ ♤    ♢ ♡