Stage Two: V

[Started: 1/11/2023]
[Ended: 1/11/2023]
[Song: DELIRIUM by Yutaka Yamada and Good Looking by Suki Waterhouse.]

♡ ♢ ♤ ♧
Alice In Borderlands
BLUFF
STAGE TWO: Opia
"The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously. invasive and vulnerable."

♧    ♤ ♢   ♡
Chapter Five
"Keeping Promises."
♡    ♢    ♤    ♧

     Y/n walked back into her teams base area where the other were. Her face held a blank thoughtful look. She had been given a choice, or the choice had always been there it was just clear to her now. She could live for society, for others. Or she could live for herself.
     "The bitch is back." Niragi stated making the others turn to Y/n.
     They could all sense something new about her but none of them could pinpoint it especially in their situation.

"They have a 12,000 point lead." Y/n stated stopping in front of everyone.
"It's to soon to give up." Usagi said. "We should find all the items we can."
Y/n shook her head. "There's only 2,500 points in items left. We have to go for the base."
"Y/n's right." Arisu agreed as he stood up. He looked at her a determined look in his eyes. "Is your bracelet still inactive?"
She nodded slightly confused.
Tatta frowned. "Have you lost it finally?"
Usagi looked between Y/n and Arisu. "We might die if we go after the base."
"The difference between us and them is we're letting fear hold us back." Arisu exclaimed. "If we don't do anything we'll die anyway. We're a team and I don't want any of us to die. But I would risk my life if it would save all yours."

"Count me in." Niragi called. "I couldn't give a shit about you people. But fear isn't something that's ever held me back."
Usagi nodded determination filling her. "Me too. I want to win this game."
"Tatta, you take care of things here." Arisu told the mechanic before looking at Y/n.
She smirked. "I was in the minute you opened your mouth, Arisu."

♧    ♤ ♢   ♡

The kings team all sat around their base. Uta pat the pole. "I guess now all we have to do is stay here and wait it out."
"Hey!" Usagi emerged on top of a pile of shipping containers. "Come catch me." She taunted.
Goken jumped to his feet. "You'll die instantly you know!"
Usagi said nothing and began running.
Goken sprinted forwards.
"Don't let her provoke you!" Uta shouted at him.
"We'll still win!" He yelled back as he climbed the pile to case after Usagi eventually disappearing.
"This doesn't feel right." Uta stated.

She was right. Y/n came from one of the openings. Followed by Niragi and Arisu. "You guys must be starving for excitement!" Y/n shouted.
"You know us well." Kyuma looked at her suspiciously.
Uta, Maki, and Kyuma all touched the pole waiting for the teams attack.

"Let's go!" Arisu yelled and the three ran at the pole. Arisu ran up to Kyuma trying desperately to get by him.
Y/n ran up to Maki, she stopped in front of him for a second before trying to grab the pole again. He grabbed her wrist.

"Inactive."

A shock blasted both of them back. They hit the ground with a thud as both of their bodies shook due to the severe shocks.
Niragi ran up to Uta, he spit blood in her face. She flinched as blood got in her eyes giving him an opening. He quickly touched the pole before pushing Uta to the ground shocking both of them.
"+10,000."
Seeing Arisu still struggling with Kyuma Y/n jumped up. She ran behind Kyuma grabbing his arm. They fell to the ground but Y/n didn't let go of his arm. The shocks continued making both of them scream in pain.
Arisu ran forward but just as he was about to touch the base Maki pushed him away and touched the pole. Y/n let go of Kyuma breathing heavily.