Chapter 4

Hadrian had been easily acing his classes . His best friend - Draco was honestly impressed .

Through Hadrian's help the Slytherins started dominating the point system all in just a week .

It was now Saturday morning , Hadrian had felt something off but familiar about their DADA proffesser .

Then it clicked !

*Flashback *

Hadrian went for his DADA class and a few Gryffindors were being noisy and complaining about the man stuttering .

The man then looked at them and they became terrified , when he turned , for a split second he saw red eyes ....

*Flashback ends *

His lips curved into a smile and his eyes brightened.

He ran to the owlry and glamoured his owl and quickly scribbled down a letter in elegant handwriting

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

The next day , when the post arrived , a letter landed in front of Tom ( Riddle) .

The man in said question read the letter and smiled .

He wrote down a reply and sent it back . Through the hustle , no-one noticed the owl dropping a letter to Harry .

The letter read *not parseltounge*

Hadrian !!!! It's so great to hear from you again .
Anyways I believe my cover has been blown , you were anyways too smart for your own good   .

Sincerely
Tom Marlovo Riddle - Uncle Tom

He scoffed and smirked and then folded the letter and chewed on his apple .. which happened to be green

Blaise did a Dramatic Gasp
"DRACO LOOK you're influencing Hadrian !!! "

The three laughed and Draco looked at them - ' 'Annoyed '

The three put their Slytherin masks on and sat straight as Dumbledore walked upto Hadrian

"Harry m'boy , i believe the sorting Hat has made a mistake , how could you be in the house of evil "

Said Dumbledore quietly

"Uhm excuse me Headmaster , the  hat never can make a mistake plus as headmaster you should treat all houses the same, "

He continued
"I mean with such biased opinions, i do not believe things can work out " Hadrian finished with a smirk

"B-but still we should check " said Dumbledore palely

"I guess , lead the way Headmaster "
Hadrian stood up and followed Dumbledore

"Ok now please sit and uhm  lemon drop ?"

"Ok Proffeser and no , thank you"

Hadrian sat on the chair and the hat was placed on his head.

"SLYTHERINE !!!! SLYTHERIN IS MY FINAL JUDGEMENT"

Dumbeldore paled
"There must be some mistake , he can't be in Slytherin "

Then the painting of the Founders came to life and Salzar Slytherin spoke
"Well Dumbledore , You doubting the hat is you doubting our judgement "

Dumbeldore's face was so pale that milk seemed to be dark .

Hadrian had gotten close to the Founders especially Salzar as he was in blood related to him , the others were also related but distinctly

"Now headmaster i must take your leave , until next time " Hadrian smirked and left

On the way he bumped into Tom (riddle ) .

"Uncle Tom ?"

"Yea it's me .. i'm done with the whole stuttering thing so yea "

"Cool !"

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°

The next day Dumbledore made an announcement
"Proffeser Quirrel, left the job and now we have a new DADA teacher - Tyler Gaunt "

Everyone clapped and Hadrian rolled his eyes while clapping .

Many people looked happy to be rid of the stuttering Proffesor.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

At night Professor Treleway  ran into the great hall and interrupted the Halloween Feast exclaiming
"Troll in the Dungeon !!!  Troll in the Dungeon!!!"
Before fainting. 

The great hall was in panic and Harry pointed out the fact that their common rooms were in the dungeons and the Ravenclaw Perfect pointed out the fact that "the troll could've moved and the Ravenclaw tower connects to the dungeons via a passage big enough for the troll "

The Hufflepuff's -Who also had their common room near the dungeons stayed and only The Gryffindors left .

The head of houses had gone to fight the Troll and when they got back , they saw the most pleasing yet amusing sight. 

Students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin houses were intermixed and were eagerly talking with each other . To Snape's suprise , Draco was talking with Muggleborns .

Severus Smiled , even though he would present himself as a cruel and cold teacher , he had a soft spot for students and smiled warmly .

"Whats up with the intermix " said Snape

Everyone went silent and looked guilty

"Oh don't look guilty , this is amazing ha ! Keep it up 100 points to Hufflepuff , Ravenclaw and Slytherin "

Everyone grinned and continued their conversations

"Never knew you had a soft spot the kids Sev " teased pf.sprout

The man in black smiled and so did the half goblin .

Pf.Gaunt smiled at the scene and so did the rest of the teachers before falling back into their conversation about Politics and how Dumbeldore was stupid .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'