Chapter 18

Hadrian mostly talked to his friends the whole break and he was lounging when he got a letter from an unknown owl .

He touched it and his ring flared . Tom had gifted his godson with the ring , of course Sirius and Remus had helped . Ok fine maybe not Sirius aka mr.we need to add a more ancinet-y look but Moony did .

Anyways it flared and Hadrian growled as he realised that it was doused in love potions and compulsions .

He opened the letter and saw it was addressed to ' Harry ' with a heart .

Harry❣️

Hey Harry it's me Ginny . When are you coming to the burrow ? Ronald doesn't want to meet you for some reason but agreed due to mom . Mum grounded him and is very excited to see you .

I really miss you

Love
Ginny Weasley

Hadrian groaned and his magic caused the paper to catch fire .

That caught the attention of the usually dreaming about Remus guy named Sirius Black .

" You ok pup ?" He asked in a teasing tone

"Go back to staring at Uncle Moony , Padfoot "

Remus and Sirius blushed while Tom and Hadrian laughed.

" On a more serious note what are we to do with her ?"

"Dunno she's been like this since the start " said Hadrian shrugging

----------------------------------------------------

Luna and Neville came over with smirks

" Aww so Ginevra Weasley "

"Shut it Nev " snapped Hadrian with an annoyed look. Luna rolled her eyes , "don't take his words so seriously or nargles with fill your brain too " . Hadrian snorted and the trio beagn planning on how to deal with the new menace i . e Ginevra Weasley .

The break ended and students were going back to Hogwarts already dreading for the upcoming exams .

Yule had been a fun ordeal for Hadrian and co. and they were dreading to see the traitors .

They sat in their usual compartment and were suprisingly not disturbed the whole ride.

The train soon rolled into Hogwarts and students clambered onto the carriages which were being pulled by therestrals . One neat thing of being a Peverell , you can see and command any death realted creature.

days went normal ? Yea no Granger and Weasley pestering them , so they were suspicious about the trio and saw them go into the library .

They followed , under the invisiablity cloak and heard them whisper . " The Heir of Slytherin is definately going to strike again !" Said Hermione .

"But who is he .. or she ?" Asked Ron and Hermione and Ginny shrugged , " Potter hasn't done anything suspicious, same with Malfoy " said Ginny .

" I fear for myself but Proffessor Dumbledore has reassured me that I will be safe " said Hermione . " Ginny any progress in reining in Potter " asked Ron and Ginny frowned .

The three started discussing about what they would do with Potter . Hadrian had enough and tugged on Draco's robes as if to say can we leave .

The whole group nodded and they went back to their dorms .

" Hadrian ?" Asked Draco cautiously and Hadrian just looked at him and frowned , " in her timeline they were friends . Do you think Dumbledore was bad in that?"

Blaise narrowed his eyes in thought , " yea probably " he responded and Theo nodded his head in agreement . Draco looked skeptical and then hummed in agreement . " Oh well I suppose let's sleep yea . We've got classes tomorrow" said Hadrian and they all numbly fell asleep .